"Fractured Hands & Pulled Hams Equals Broken Harts" Official 2024 NY Knicks Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Game 7. The best two words in sports.

I guess I’m the only one not worried about our chances even with an injured Josh Hart. It’s one of those games where Burks reminds everyone he’s Jordan for a night.

Burks isnt rebounding, defending, or pushing the ball up court. If Hart cant go, or be close to himself, that's gonna a problem.

I know hamstrings are tricky but damn it would be helpful to get at least 25 mins of some OG piff on Sunday

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So what we doing? If Hart plays does he start? A non 100% Josh Hart ain't it. Talking about what we could've did isn't worth it at this point but my man should've sat down at least until the 3rd quarter after getting hurt.

With Hart not being able to push those fast break they should've just left precious in the game to let Hart recover.

I don't want to lose game 7 on a hobbled Josh Hart attempting to go down with the ship. Thibs let him back in the game way too much and he didn't contribute. Thibs gotta know when to pull the plug