Eric Adams takes shots at Chicago and the mayor “we’re not Chicago” we communicate with our teachers

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Foh

He's a NYC cop

He ain't no Brooklyn G
Do your research breh. E is a community Brooklyn G. He’s a hustler but a good hood dude and not another cac loving Demoncrat like Mrs. Beetlejuice. He is a great leader and has about serving the city the best way. :salute: to Eric

My bad bro, but something is off with dude. I'm just not feeling it. Did the PD break him idk.

I'm doing my research as we speak on dude.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Saw the the thread title, and thought it was a fake quote at first.
He actually said it,wow. He's put his foot in his mouth a couple of times just a few weeks into his term.

He was elected strictly because public safety became the primary issue last year. His team needs to get him to tone down the unnecessary extras in his public comments. Chicago has nothing to do with his job as NYC Mayor, and calling out another Black mayor is some straight clown shyt.

I'm just glad he's not a Black immigrant (or descent)

*just jokes

Daps
It's like he's purposely gonna fukk up so some white savior mayor can come in and save the day.

Boost the NYPD power but don't do much else and then let some Italian, Jew, Irishman etc , come in and handle everything else. Dude gotta be under control of the General's Chicken from The Man.....

fried-chicken.gif

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
I don’t feel either way about his comments

a lot of these black mayors are doing a horrible job period and only focus is on they vacation homes and upgrading their homes and white businesses and selling black neighborhoods wolf tickets

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Foh

He's a NYC cop

He ain't no Brooklyn G

So what he was a cop. I know cops in the NYPD that were grimy Brooklyn street goons back in the day. Eric has always been solid especially against racism in the NYPD. Y’all need to stop spreading that white liberal fake woke :weirdo: propaganda on the brother.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Foh

He's a NYC cop

He ain't no Brooklyn G
Doesn’t matter. More black cops are needed for obvious communal reasons and because it’s also a solid, unionized city job. A lot of these young nikkas running around working dead end jobs or selling their lil weeds and cracking cards when they could have something steady that will take care of them for years to come and will contribute to their community. Unfortunately a lot of these youngings lack foresight.

Rather let the Irish and Italians do it and take the bread to Long Island tho.

Adams doesn’t have a history of corruption or abuse he has a record of speaking out and positive communal interactions and ruffling feathers.

Last edited:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh he seems like one of these black conservatives that chose to be a Democrat in order to increase his chances of winning the seat. They couldn't care less about that.

Plus so far he hasn't demonstrated much tact when it comes to choosing his words :francis:

Yeah I def think he's a Republican who went Democrat just to win.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Doesn’t matter. More black cops are needed for obvious communal reasons and because it’s also a solid, unionized city job. A lot of these young nikkas running around working dead end jobs or selling their lil weeds and cracking cards when they could have something steady that will take care of them for years to come and will contribute to their community.

Rather let the Irish and Italians do it and take the bread to Long Island tho.

Adams doesn’t have a history of corruption or abuse he has a record of speaking out and positive communal interactions and ruffling feathers.
Yep.
Mayor Adams can and should be criticized for his misguided comments, but dudes are revising history and making up shyt to pile on him now.
It's TLR, so I'm used to people ignoring facts. Wouldn't be TLR if people debated straightforwardly like adults.

Irish have had the occupation of NYPD police officer on LOCK for close to two centuries. Italians have gotten a foothold the past few decades now. Solid steady middle class pay, a plus when trying to get a mortgage.
Eric and his generation of cops have set up a pipeline for their sons/nephews and other Black men, and are on the record for trying to root out the prejudice/brutality/coverups within the Dept.