Eric Bledsoe’s crazy November

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
George Hill would avg 20 ppg if he was starting and taking 15 shots a game too.

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bucks need to turn Connaughton loose too. Can guard PG-SF, one of the best rebounding guards in the league, great 3 point shooter and can drive and finish with his jumping ability

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This nikka is too swole to be shooting, needs to play safety or RB....he can't space the floor and will shrink in the post season...Give me brogdon! GM blew this one

RT9e86S.png

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He just needs to be taking 2-3 three's a game instead of 5 and not try to play hero ball quite as much on some of his drives. I'm not a fan of Middleton either he doesn't have that killer instinct in him. Bucks need to find a way to trade one or both

Hell naw,trade Bledsoe? He’s the best defensive PG in the league and still is elite at penetrating and finishing in the paint lol you trippin

George Hill would avg 20 ppg if he was starting and taking 15 shots a game too.

George Hill is what he is,a great back up PG

Bucks need to turn Connaughton loose too. Can guard PG-SF, one of the best rebounding guards in the league, great 3 point shooter and can drive and finish with his jumping ability

I agree with Pat playing more,I like him alot

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This nikka is too swole to be shooting, needs to play safety or RB....he can't space the floor and will shrink in the post season...Give me brogdon! GM blew this one

RT9e86S.png

6’1 215,he huge man for a PG. But his built and speed gives opposing PG’s fits offensively and defensively against him