Errol Spence vs Keith Thurman NEXT

Daps
I've lost every respect I've had for Errol. He and JarmAll Charlo are the only high profile black boxers I know of ducking right , left and center.

You don't see Haney or Shakur ducking. They want all the smoke. Errol moving up to 154 to bizzarely fight a 147 pounder he swore he'll never fight is ducking. That way he avoids a lot of dangerous names at 147 and he'll never fight the undisputed champ at 154 as that's his "friend".

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Spence is ducking? Crawford just ABANDONED the fight..ran to hickville to fight a guy could die tomorrow and nobody would give a damn at this forum. Crazy. Spence been fighting real names..Crawford won that belt from.hyped up Horn...get real. Crawford is not even topn5 p4p at this point. Fighting once a year like Russel? Wtf..

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And why doesn't he have a chance now?
He probably didn’t have a chance back then either, I just wasn’t as familiar with Spence. I think Mikey Garcia is a better fighter than Thurman, and Spence dominated him, plus seeing them both fight Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter shows Porter to be at a higher skill level. Them going up in weights might factor in but Spence is still bigger.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He probably didn’t have a chance back then either, I just wasn’t as familiar with Spence. I think Mikey Garcia is a better fighter than Thurman, and Spence dominated him, plus seeing them both fight Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter shows Porter to be at a higher skill level. Them going up in weights might factor in but Spence is still bigger.
Mikey Garcia is not a better fighter than Thurman.

Before he took his foot off the gas, Thurman was dominating Danny Garcia.

I think they both fought Porter equally the same.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I've lost every respect I've had for Errol. He and JarmAll Charlo are the only high profile black boxers I know of ducking right , left and center.

You don't see Haney or Shakur ducking. They want all the smoke. Errol moving up to 154 to bizzarely fight a 147 pounder he swore he'll never fight is ducking. That way he avoids a lot of dangerous names at 147 and he'll never fight the undisputed champ at 154 as that's his "friend".
Crawford ran and fought David Avanesyan bro. Why is he getting a pass for that?