Ether is overrated

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After ether.....the blueprint 2 was just one whole album of jay z trying to tell the world "iam better then him...like me not him :sadcam:"

i was pretty disgusted listenin to jay sayin all that "just cuz you dont understand him it dont mean that he bright". tone of his voice, everything just gave off a scorned woman vibe. he spends his time shyttin on his fans like backslahs, and he tried to shyt on nas fans but had no conviction in his voice. austin powers impression was one of the worst moments in rap history

compared to this grown man record

i was scarface jay was manolo, it hurt me when i had to kill him :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i was pretty disgusted listenin to jay sayin all that "just cuz you dont understand him it dont mean that he bright". tone of his voice, everything just gave off a scorned woman vibe. he spends his time shyttin on his fans like backslahs, and he tried to shyt on nas fans but had no conviction in his voice. austin powers impression was one of the worst moments in rap history

Nas - Last Real nikka Alive (9th Wonder Remix) - YouTube

Stop spellin my name wrong fakket :umad:

Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic:whew:

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City

Nas - Last Real nikka Alive (9th Wonder Remix) - YouTube

this song had some lines that was just as vicious as ether

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lol@Takeover being full of facts. Dude says Nas been in it 10 counting his debut on Live From the BBQ up until then, then claimed he's been in it 5 counting his debut album until then. :comeon:

If you apply the standard he applied to Nas to himself, he'd been in it 12 because he debuted as Jaz' rapping sidekick in 1989.

It Was Written was better than anything in Jay's catalog except Reasonable Doubt at that point.

Meanwhile ironically Jay is working on a one hot album in 10 years rate right now. http://www.the-coli.com/booth/65832...hot-album-every-10-ten-year-average-pace.html
The line goes "you said you been in it 10....". He was repeating what Nas had been saying at that point.

Get a life dude. It's 2013 and you're still cheerleading like its 2001. It's amazingly pathetic.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The line goes "you said you been in it 10....". He was repeating what Nas had been saying at that point.

Get a life dude. It's 2013 and you're still cheerleading like its 2001. It's amazingly pathetic.

:dead:@hoeboy calling anyone a pathetic cheerleader. Why don't you stop being a bytch and admit you are doeboy from sohh? Everybody knows it's you. Same m. o., same posting style, same camel scrotum-polishing, just less cuss words and tourette's outbursts. You're not fooling one soul. You're like R. Kelly saying it wasn't him in that tape.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:dead:@hoeboy calling anyone a pathetic cheerleader. Why don't you stop being a bytch and admit you are doeboy from sohh? Everybody knows it's you. Same m. o., same posting style, same camel scrotum-polishing, just less cuss words and tourette's outbursts. You're not fooling one soul. You're like R. Kelly saying it wasn't him in that tape.
:snoop: You can try to deflect with that doeboy stuff all you want. It's not going to change anything. You're a pathetic loser who holds a personal grudge against a rapper on the strength of groupie love for another rapper. That's the reality here. :manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:snoop: You can try to deflect with that doeboy stuff all you want. It's not going to change anything. You're a pathetic loser who holds a personal grudge against a rapper on the strength of groupie love for another rapper. That's the reality here. :manny:

Okay doeboy. Your act makes Ray Allen's performance in He Got Game look Oscar-worthy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow: