Europeans understood something at the Berlin Conference (RUSSIA/UKRAINE)

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I think the Berlin conference is one of the most sinister and effective events in the history of the world and it set the standard for how white people operate to this day.

Yes, it was about the scramble for africa and how to divide africa peacefully (among Europeans)

but what it really was about, and what Africans have not yet accomplished (ADOS, Continental Africans and Carribean Africans)

it marks the moment that Europeans traded in micro tribalism, for macro tribalism.

all these attendees

23px-Flag_of_Austria-Hungary_%281869-1918%29.svg.png
Austria-Hungary
23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png
Belgium
20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark
23px-Flag_of_Spain_%281785%E2%80%931873%2C_1875%E2%80%931931%29.svg.png
Spain

23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281877%E2%80%931890%29.svg.png
United States
23px-Flag_of_France_%281794%E2%80%931815%2C_1830%E2%80%931974%2C_2020%E2%80%93present%29.svg.png
France
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
23px-Flag_of_Italy_%281861-1946%29_crowned.svg.png
Italy
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands
23px-Flag_of_Portugal_%281830%29.svg.png
Portugal
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
19px-Union_Jack_of_Sweden_and_Norway_%281844-1905%29.svg.png
Sweden–Norway
23px-Flag_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_%281844%E2%80%931922%29.svg.png
Ottoman Empire

and they decided right there, “We are different, from different places, with different cultures. And we may not like each other, but we are not them. And we have to embrace that to conquer them”

This is one of the reasons you’re getting this global response to the Russian/UKRAINE war. Because it effects the macro tribalistic practices of Europeans.

to this day, if you put a Italian, a Russian and Swiss man in a room with a black American a Jamaican and a Nigerian. The Europeans will immediately stop giving a fukk about where they’re from and acknowledge immediately that they are all white, while we, are going to be stuck on our differences.

tribalism amongst Africans is our greatest downfall

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think the Berlin conference is one of the most sinister and effective events in the history of the world and it set the standard for how white people operate to this day.

Yes, it was about the scramble for africa and how to divide africa peacefully (among Europeans)

but what it really was about, and what Africans have not yet accomplished (ADOS, Continental Africans and Carribean Africans)

it marks the moment that Europeans traded in micro tribalism, for macro tribalism.

all these attendees

23px-Flag_of_Austria-Hungary_%281869-1918%29.svg.png
Austria-Hungary
23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png
Belgium
20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark
23px-Flag_of_Spain_%281785%E2%80%931873%2C_1875%E2%80%931931%29.svg.png
Spain

23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281877%E2%80%931890%29.svg.png
United States
23px-Flag_of_France_%281794%E2%80%931815%2C_1830%E2%80%931974%2C_2020%E2%80%93present%29.svg.png
France
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
23px-Flag_of_Italy_%281861-1946%29_crowned.svg.png
Italy
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands
23px-Flag_of_Portugal_%281830%29.svg.png
Portugal
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
19px-Union_Jack_of_Sweden_and_Norway_%281844-1905%29.svg.png
Sweden–Norway
23px-Flag_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_%281844%E2%80%931922%29.svg.png
Ottoman Empire

and they decided right there, “We are different, from different places, with different cultures. And we may not like each other, but we are not them. And we have to embrace that to conquer them”

This is one of the reasons you’re getting this global response to the Russian/UKRAINE war. Because it effects the macro tribalistic practices of Europeans.

Neanderthals stick together.

:unimpressed:

Get These Nets

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Some of those same countries went to war with each other decades after the Berlin Conference, though.

The conference was to avoid the cost of lives and resources that would have to be spent to figure out the borders.
They went to war after the resources were siphoned and the land was divided, we are at war with each other without finishing our liberation. Which is sad

Get These Nets

Veteran
Daps
They went to war after the resources were siphoned and the land was divided, we are at war with each other without finishing our liberation. Which is sad
On a state level, institutional level, and personal level Blacks work with other Blacks. Several threads here about those things taking place right now.

Internet babble drowns it out, but water seeks it's own level and like minded Black people will always connect.
It's okay that others are on a different time, also.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some of those same countries went to war with each other decades after the Berlin Conference, though.

The conference was to avoid the cost of lives and resources that would have to be spent to figure out the borders.
one could argue they were in conflict already. pre and post the conference for territory.

people over complicate simple this shyt. white people know the difference between race, nationality and ethnicity. there's a hierarchy of issues within their race and outside of it and they work together when it suits them but can simultaneously be at odds amongst themselves.

all this is prioritizing. Op just finished attacking immigrants in New York now he talking about micro and macro tribalism plus understanding it. raises many questions.

to this day, if you put a Italian, a Russian and Swiss man in a room with a black American a Jamaican and a Nigerian. The Europeans will immediately stop giving a fukk about where they’re from and acknowledge immediately that they are all white, while we, are going to be stuck on our differences.

tribalism amongst Africans is our greatest downfall

:patrice:

Because they only want access to the good things of American blackness

the institutions, the grants, the culture. But not the legacy and not the shortcomings

when they shoot shyt up and murder it’s “black”
When they graduate college and open businesses they are whatever country they hail
From

I watch this in Brooklyn.
Most of the crime in Brooklyn, the shootings, the murders, are done by carribeans/Africans. But it’s all black when it’s negative so here we are

Jamaica has literal states of emergency, constantly. Honduras is the most violent country in the world

:gucci: same poster talking about tribalism

Last edited:

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I’m a black American and if you put me in the room with a Jamaican and a Nigerian across from Italian, Russian, and Swiss men I’m going to gravitate (:dame:) to the brehs :yeshrug:
That’s you, but that’s because black Americans, Identify with color. And the fact that not everyone does is something that I had to understand. We operate like that, and that’s due to our history being a minority under constant terrorist pressure In a white supremacist land. Other places, especially continental Africans, identify with tribe, and culture first, which is I understand, but I also know that was one of the reasons (among many) why they were conquered the way they were. But that’s also the reason why ADOS has made the strides that we have. We, for pretty much most of our history, have traded in micro tribalism for macro tribalism as well. We built our identity around color because we didn’t have a flag, or a culture with a deep History, or a country to be proud of. So we chose color. Which is why black America has always been a nation within a nation. and how we survived and advanced our music, arts, film and novels. We understand the reality of white supremacy, because we’ve practiced a lot of the same things with blackness

killacal

Banned
Daps
one could argue they were in conflict already. pre and post the conference for territory.

people over complicate simple this shyt. white people know the difference between race, nationality and ethnicity. there's a hierarchy of issues within their race and outside of it and they work together when it suits them but can simultaneously be at odds amongst themselves.

all this is prioritizing. Op just finished attacking immigrants in New York now he talking about micro and macro tribalism plus understanding it. raises many questions.

He's so full of shyt I was too lazy to search his quotes but he's clearly a trolling agent

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End

I don’t practice it, I call it out. That’s the difference.

acknowledging the reality that foreign blacks being their Tribalism here, and we have to deal with that (which we never have throughout our history) is not me practicing it, I just see it. After not seeing it for most my life

I have never sabotaged another black person ( not including beef) I have never actively voted against something for black people, and I will gladly whoop white ass with any black person of any background. But I will call out the truth as well. That anti-ADOS/FBA sentiment (tribalism) comes over with immigrants. Im not wrong for that

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's so full of shyt I was too lazy to search his quotes but he's clearly a trolling agent
yessir

they think they slick tho

made a thread to big up cacs to shyt on nikkaz about tribalism he pins on Africans but he has issues with the entire Caribbean brehs... South American brehs and as mentioned the mother land.

dudes don't even try. :deadmanny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don’t practice it, I call it out. That’s the difference.

acknowledging the reality that foreign blacks being their Tribalism here, and we have to deal with that (which we never have throughout our history) is not me practicing it, I just see it. After not seeing it for most my life

I have never sabotaged another black person ( not including beef) I have never actively voted against something for black people, and I will gladly whoop white ass with any black person of any background. But I will call out the truth as well. That anti-ADOS/FBA sentiment (tribalism) comes over with immigrants.
you practise the art of projecting brother.

your thread is now being steered away from your attempted misdirection and focussing on exposing hypocrisy.

*look at me, i'm the captain now :birdman: