Europeans understood something at the Berlin Conference (RUSSIA/UKRAINE)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is giving white people too much credit even though they can stay on code best believe they will self destruct on each other if they feel threatened by something in the group.

look how many nuclear bombs they created just in case one gets outta pocket.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
OP is giving white people too much credit even though they can stay on code best believe they will self destruct on each other if they feel threatened by something in the group.

look how many nuclear bombs they created just in case one gets outta pocket.
They beef, just not when it’s time to oppress nikkas.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They beef, just not when it’s time to oppress nikkas.

They only opress because they know black folks don’t have a scarce mindset like they do. If black nations started making nuclear bombs and shyt all that shyt would have stopped. They would oppress each other if they could but they know usually a violent war would be the outcome.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the Berlin conference is one of the most sinister and effective events in the history of the world and it set the standard for how white people operate to this day.

Yes, it was about the scramble for africa and how to divide africa peacefully (among Europeans)

but what it really was about, and what Africans have not yet accomplished (ADOS, Continental Africans and Carribean Africans)

it marks the moment that Europeans traded in micro tribalism, for macro tribalism.

all these attendees

23px-Flag_of_Austria-Hungary_%281869-1918%29.svg.png
Austria-Hungary
23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png
Belgium
20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark
23px-Flag_of_Spain_%281785%E2%80%931873%2C_1875%E2%80%931931%29.svg.png
Spain

23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281877%E2%80%931890%29.svg.png
United States
23px-Flag_of_France_%281794%E2%80%931815%2C_1830%E2%80%931974%2C_2020%E2%80%93present%29.svg.png
France
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
23px-Flag_of_Italy_%281861-1946%29_crowned.svg.png
Italy
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands
23px-Flag_of_Portugal_%281830%29.svg.png
Portugal
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
19px-Union_Jack_of_Sweden_and_Norway_%281844-1905%29.svg.png
Sweden–Norway
23px-Flag_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_%281844%E2%80%931922%29.svg.png
Ottoman Empire

and they decided right there, “We are different, from different places, with different cultures. And we may not like each other, but we are not them. And we have to embrace that to conquer them”

This is one of the reasons you’re getting this global response to the Russian/UKRAINE war. Because it effects the macro tribalistic practices of Europeans.

to this day, if you put a Italian, a Russian and Swiss man in a room with a black American a Jamaican and a Nigerian. The Europeans will immediately stop giving a fukk about where they’re from and acknowledge immediately that they are all white, while we, are going to be stuck on our differences.

tribalism amongst Africans is our greatest downfall

I am pretty sure that Germany said fugg all that macrotribalism shyt over 100 years ago in WWI. Then they said fugg all that macrotribalism shyt two times over 80 years ago in WWII. I am pretty sure that Germany still don't give a fugg about that macrotribalism shyt. Historically Germans see all White people the same way that the Germans see Black people which is <.

I am so glad that the Germans are reunified. Time to set off that 3rd rematch.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
The Europeans will immediately stop giving a fukk about where they’re from and acknowledge immediately that they are all white, while we, are going to be stuck on our differences.

That’s you, but that’s because black Americans, Identify with color. And the fact that not everyone does is something that I had to understand. We operate like that, and that’s due to our history being a minority under constant terrorist pressure In a white supremacist land. Other places, especially continental Africans, identify with tribe, and culture first, which is I understand, but I also know that was one of the reasons (among many) why they were conquered the way they were. But that’s also the reason why ADOS has made the strides that we have. We, for pretty much most of our history, have traded in micro tribalism for macro tribalism as well. We built our identity around color because we didn’t have a flag, or a culture with a deep History, or a country to be proud of. So we chose color. Which is why black America has always been a nation within a nation. and how we survived and advanced our music, arts, film and novels. We understand the reality of white supremacy, because we’ve practiced a lot of the same things with blackness

You need to go outside..meet people..join #passportgang and see the world.