events in wrestling Kevin Nash would CLAIM he had some involvement in

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Interviewer: Tell me about your music tastes and how it has had an effect on your career.

Nash: Well I grew up in Detroit so Motown was always my thing but hip hop shaped my adult life. I never told anyone this outside of the Kliq but ill tell you a story. So, in WCW im tight with Konnan and Rey Rey. Scott too. Konnan and Rey loved to have these rap battles with each other to keep the boys entertained. Well after i got to the arena and put my Sutter Home Chardonnay on ice, I hear a commotion. I go to see whats going on and Scott, Scott was battling with Rey Rey. He wont appreciate this but Rey was getting schooled. I jumped in and said a few bars myself and Konnan and I went at it. It was great. Good times.

After we did the show, I go out to my car and this skinny kid in a wifebeater asks me for my autograph. I asked him if he enjoyed the match and he said yeah but he enjoyed my rapping even more. He said he wants to be a rapper now. So i asked what his name is and he said "Marshall". I told him he cant be a serious rapper with a name like "Marshall" but I signed it and continued on my way opening some candy before I got in the car.

Interviewer: Wait... you...?

Nash: Serious as a heart attack, man. Come to find out, two years later im watching MTV spring break and I see this skinny kid from that night made it and was working with Dre.

Interviewer: :wow:

Nash:
My rapping became legendary in the industry. I mean, thats why Master P signed with us. He wanted me and Scott to drop a demo and be on Silkk's next album. But Scott had his issues and I became booker so the timing never added up. But I had so much respect from P, that he paid us the advance anyway.

Interviewer: :salute: