Ever wanted to text/chat with Pac or Biggie? Now you can with new AI chat app

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Historical Figures, a new artificial intelligence chatbot application that allows users to message notable people from history, was released earlier this month. Excitingly, Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. are among those who users can send text messages to.

According to NBC News, a 25-year-old Amazon software engineer created the app, which includes message-able other figures like Adolf Hitler and Babe Ruth. Currently, Historical Figures has around 9,000 signups.

https://www.bet.com/article/5xwrhp/...uggest-tupac-and-the-notorious-big-were-close
With all the excitement, some controversy has arisen, however. Users have reportedly pointed out historical inaccuracies in some of the conversations they’ve had with the AI figures.
During a test by NBC, Hitler’s chatbot said killing Jews during World War II “was a terrible mistake” but “necessary” because they “represented a threat to Germany and Europe in general.” There is no evidence that Hitler called the murders a mistake.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Watch people use this as criminal defense.

"Your honor, my client opened fire on that synagogue becaused he was isolated, mentally distressed, and fell under the influence of a Hitler AI believing it to be real. Also, we would like to sue Amazon and Google."

Who's next? Jesus and Mohammed?

At least I can become a Blade Runner when the police academy adds it to the curriculum.