Every man needs to get punched in the face at least once in their life

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh I'm straight. I got elbowed in the eye 'on accident'(:rudy:) while hooping. Was seeing stars for a month straight in my eye. I was ready to beat his ass but I was basically blind in one eye for a good 30 mins.

I'm good now though.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
as someone who has boxed for years i can tell you getting punched in the face is easy .... its the bodyshots that hurt

I would rather get punched in the face 10 times than get hit once with a bodyshot to the liver
This

I boxed too (that’s actually what stopped me from getting in so many fights) but before that I stayed getting into fights like 2-3 times a year

Only time I was ever dropped was a body shot I wasn’t expecting. Ever since then., I started hitting nikkas in the body as well and dropped a few even much bigger cats

That was all in my younger days. I’m like 30 now I’m not trying to fight unless I have to. I teach my youngins basic boxing though. My niece beat up some white dude in school bullying her using basic boxing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most nikkas cant punch anyway.
Exactly why nikkas should have been fighting

Learning how to defend yourself. Crazy how many Coli nikkas on here never been in a fight or been in the bare minimum of fights but y’all talk crazy.

nikkas never even seen crazy...

If you never broke a knuckle, had your hands swollen, got a black eye, busted lip, etc., then how can I trust you. It was basic young man shyt.

I’ve even been jumped and walked that shyt off. I tried to toss a nikka over a 2 story balcony and homeboy and his nikkas never said another word to me about anything

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Pure cac pseudo alpha male logic

Every man need to learn how to fight and how to evade and absord punches to your defenses

If u getting punched in the face u doing a lot wrong

Also men need to stop with the myth of blocking a punch:mjlol: