Everyone Get In Here NOW! I Got An Amazing 16 Week Program, Let's All Do It Together At The Same Ti

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
let's all do this together coli
This is an excellent workout program too and is build around powerbuilding.

What is powerbuilding? Well usually people take one of two routes, either they become bodybuilders because they want increase in muscle mass, or they become powerlifters who do not focus on looking muscular but rather only on strenght.

Powerbuilding is a mix of the two, this program will make you strong but also increase muscle mass.
now the great thing about if we all do it together is that we can also update each other on results and on even things you learnt that worked for you with this program.

i got a free link for you all, don't worry, and you can download a pdf to your phone too.
so free link but please maybe just send me a rep lol to get me out of the red haha.

imagine we all do it together and this entire thread is about updates on how we doing and how we looking better. That would be an epic thread! And everyone would learn so much from it.
Now after much research i found this to be an EXCELLENT WORKOUT PROGRAM!
This is a 16 Week program, and i say we all start together this Saturday Jan. 5

Here it is:
KIZEN 16 Week Powerbuilding - PDF Free Download

on the right you will see a scrollbar, you can scroll down to see the entire program, or you can download it to your PC or phone. I got it on my phone.

Who's in?
Reps are appreciated :smile:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I'm kinda reluctant because I'm already about 4 months into my own program. But I'm willing to do this if you get some more people.
Also, why not start on Monday instead of Saturday?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’d love to join you guys in this but I start the year with structural balance for a 6 weeks.

I’ll be checking in though. I look forward to seeing the progress y’all make.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I've started my bulk journey already. Started last week.

This Summer is my Summer! :blessed:

Edit: It won't let me rep you. I'll hit you another day.

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
In. i need a routine that provides some big gains. i’d start today just need a little help:

where can i find a app or website (app preferred) where i can see examples of the exercises listed on the routine?

also what’s (%1RM) & (RPE) mean?

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
In. i need a routine that provides some big gains. i’d start today just need a little help:

where can i find a app or website (app preferred) where i can see examples of the exercises listed on the routine?

also what’s (%1RM) & (RPE) mean?

RPE Guide
What rate of perceived exertion (RPE) means:

RPE is used to gauge your intensity in cardio workouts. Here’s what the numbers in our fitness stories mean.

RPE 1–2: Very easy; you can converse with no effort
RPE 3: Easy; you can converse with almost no effort
RPE 4: Moderately easy; you can converse comfortably with little effort
RPE 5: Moderate; conversation requires some effort
RPE 6: Moderately hard; conversation requires quite a bit of effort
RPE 7: Difficult; conversation requires a lot of effort
RPE 8: Very difficult; conversation requires maximum effort
RPE 9–10: Peak effort; no-talking zone

WHAT DOES REPETITIONS MAXIMUM (RM) MEAN? - Dr. Yessis SportLab
WHAT DOES REPETITIONS MAXIMUM (RM) MEAN?

Asking what repetitions maximum (RM) means may appear to be a silly question since this term has been in use for well over fifty years. But, it is being asked because more and more athletes appear to be ignoring the true meaning of what repetition maximum means. As a result they are not experiencing the gains possible from the workout.

Because of this it may be time to redefine, or explain more fully what RM stands for. One maximum repetition (1 RM) is used to indicate the most weight you can lift for one repetition. If you can do two repetitions it means that you did not use sufficient weight for it to be a true maximum repetition.

Thus maximum repetition means the most repetitions you can do. Typically the exercises should be done with good form. However, this recommendation is typically ignored when the athlete is striving to overcome the resistance. But to decrease the chance of injury you should adhere to good form.

The amount of weight should allow you to do the repetitions called for. For example, doing a routine that calls for 20 maximum repetitions means the most weight you can lift for “20” repetitions. The quotes before and after 20 is used to indicate that 20 is the target number of repetitions. It does not mean that you must stop when you get to 20 repetitions if you are capable of doing more.

This is often misunderstood because it means that on any given day you may do anywhere from 17 to 23 repetitions. In other words, with 20 as the target you may only be able to do 18. This will be your maximum for that day. On the next workout day you may do 20 and in the following week it may be 22 or 23 repetitions even though 20 is the target.

When you consistently go above 20 it indicates that you are ready to increase the resistance which will drop you down to where you will not be able to hit 20 for your maximum number of repetitions. You then gradually build up to the point where you are doing more than 20 in a future workout. When this occurs you once again increase the resistance.

In essence, 20RM implies a range in which the repetitions should fall. The RM means that you are using the most the most weight you can handle that falls in this repetition range. The last few repetitions should be the most you can do with good form and they should be almost as difficult as doing a 1 RM lift, especially if it too was done with good form.

The concept of using a range of repetitions is often misunderstood. Because of this many athletes have a tendency to stop when they reach 20 even though they are capable of going well beyond. They have a tendency to use a weight that allows them to do 20 repetitions without great effort especially in the last few repetitions.

However, in order to get productive results from the strength training program, you must push yourself to do as many repetitions as possible but with good form. If you can do more than 20 repetitions you should do this. If you do more repetitions in 2-3 consecutive sessions it indicates that more weight is needed.

In order to do the 20 RM routine it does not mean you should go to exhaustion, it simply means doing the most you can for that exercise while still maintaining good technique (correct form). If you can go beyond 20, you do. If you are forced to stop before the 17th repetition it indicates that the weight is too heavy and that you should cut back.

For any strength training program to be of value you must push yourself to do the maximum number of repetitions possible while still maintaining good form. If the form (technique) begins to deteriorate you should stop immediately. Doing more repetitions with poor form not only leads to injury but can develop bad habits.

For more information on repetitions maximum and the 1 x 20 RM program, see Biomechanics and Kinesiology of Exercise.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I've decided to do this. I'm starting tomorrow (Monday) 1/7.
C'mon bruhs, let's do this.