Ex-Miami Dolphins Black Cheerleader, 42, has her dating profile Put Up On Times Square To Help Find Love (PHOTOS)

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The dark skinned men in my family are highly educated, own property and their children are amazing reflections of them. Can’t relate.

I’m not unattractive. This is why I’m able to talk about this without emotions. Men have always treated me well lol
BUT some have also made it clear they usually preferred LS or a different race, but I was an “exception”.

YOU prefer DS women. Do you think more BM prefer LS or DS? Do you think more LS women have brehs telling them they prefer DS, or more DS women being told that brehs prefer LS?

I agree, if you’re attractive and keep your looks up you will attract decent men. The point is more DS women get overlooked than LS because of skin color.

Same way some short men are invisible to women no matter how cute they are or what they have going for themselves. People can acknowledge these things.
I prefer light skinned women but this is also due in part at one only point light skinned women would be attracted to me because of my darker skinned color.

The first thing women say to me, is what are you mixed with? Your skin color is different or my hair texture.

I don't pick one over the other but I do work within the domain of what is naturally attracted to me.

Plus since light skinned women stand out, it is kind of the chase of the hunt, just tryna see if you can get it. It's just the way the world works . Btw. I do objectify women to a certain extent to be sex objects.

Just like they objectify me and classify me based on my skin color, hair, and income.

The weird part is how hung up women are on a person attributes. Like the skin and "good hair" it's fukking weird. The height thing also is weird to me but I'm like 6'2 so I never had any issues but when I read comments referencing height it just has me lost for words. People really doing that?

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I know a wench when I see one. Didn't even need to scroll past the OP to know what the deal is
full