EXCLUSIVE: Xbox CVP Kareem Choudhry is leaving Microsoft

Daps
Reppin
Green

What you need to know​

• Xbox CVP Kareem Choudhry is leaving Microsoft as of today.
  • Choudhry worked on some of Microsoft's most cutting-edge gaming tech, from Xbox Cloud Gaming to its recent AI efforts.
  • Choudhry's exit precedes a wider Xbox leadership re-org, with some team members promoted, and new staff incoming.
  • The wider leadership shake-up is designed to streamline processes and help Microsoft accelerate plans for growth for Xbox Game Pass, Xbox hardware, and beyond.
  • Windows Central understands that Kareem's exit was amicable and coincidental, and not part of the wider re-org.

As a lifelong fan of Microsoft I am devastated at all the bad news I've been hearing lately.😑

These stupid Playstation fans don't get it, it will be their fault if Xbox stops what they're doing.

They are literally killing the gaming industry!:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What you need to know​

• Xbox CVP Kareem Choudhry is leaving Microsoft as of today.
  • Choudhry worked on some of Microsoft's most cutting-edge gaming tech, from Xbox Cloud Gaming to its recent AI efforts.
  • Choudhry's exit precedes a wider Xbox leadership re-org, with some team members promoted, and new staff incoming.
  • The wider leadership shake-up is designed to streamline processes and help Microsoft accelerate plans for growth for Xbox Game Pass, Xbox hardware, and beyond.
  • Windows Central understands that Kareem's exit was amicable and coincidental, and not part of the wider re-org.

As a lifelong fan of Microsoft I am devastated at all the bad news I've been hearing lately.😑

These stupid Playstation fans don't get it, it will be their fault if Xbox stops what they're doing.

They are literally killing the gaming industry!:francis:

2861.jpg

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Wow just wow…. Complete shambles… i never heard of this guy before but he was a game changer personified

It’s all over for Xbox