F*ck them Replica Jordans, where ya'll getting all these Replica Designer Clothing/Bags from? (Amiri, Moncler, LV, Dior, Celine, Chrome Heats, etc)

Daps
Yep it's honestly weird. I tell people all the time just because it's designer doesn't mean you know how to dress. Fashion is how you make an outfit outta the things in your closet and it flows. Not just having the most expensive and gaudy clothes on
a lot of the highest quality gear out here, in terms of material and construction, doesn’t even have a single label displayed anywhere besides the neck. dudes have been brainwashed into thinking it’s wack if the clothing isn’t advertising some european’s name.

and i won’t lie. there are dope european brands, but they’re obscure, the kind these rappers aren’t familiar with. you have to search them out.

:francis:

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was making light of the spelling error. And a lot of people wear fake shyt for sure. But the last year or whatever, it’s been a fake/knockoff celebration around here, and it’s gotten to the point where people creating their own reality where nobody buys the real shyt or anyone who does is stupid and getting ripped off. But the ones who buying fake designer and Jordan’s supposed to be the smart ones lol. shyt is getting out of control

Nah, people definitely buy the real shyt.

And I wouldn't say people who buy the real shyt are stupid, or are getting ripped off in general (I think people who buy Beats headphones are getting ripped off for sure :lolbron: )

I just think there are multiple ways to this designer shyt. And snobbery at all levels should be shot down with extreme prejudice. If you looking down on people who walk into the store to buy their stuff, fukk you. If you looking down on people who wear knockoffs/quality fakes, fukk you.