Jerry Falwell Jr. Scandal - Pool Boy admits he fukked Becki Falwell while Jerry looked on!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have a feeling this one is going to get messy at some point...

basically Falwell and his wife get to know a pool boy at a luxury resort in Miami. then decides to buy 4.5M property that they convert into a seedy hostel and pool boy (21/22 years old) is chosen to manage the property.

then Falwell Jr. becomes the first major evangelical leader to endorse trump....:ohhh:

How Jerry Falwell Jr. And A Pool Attendant Wound Up In Court

Falwell Hostel Lawsuit 2017

JUNE 19 UPDATE:

Miami Herald has seen nekkid pics of Falwell's wife

How cut-rate SoBe hostel launched Jerry Falwell Jr. ‘pool boy’ saga, naked picture hunt

Cohen has acknowledged performing delicate chores for the future president of the United States, including paying off his alleged paramours with hush money — to prevent the release of embarrassing personal photographs in the past. In his only known interview about the subject, first reported by Reuters and Buzzfeed, Falwell denied the existence of photographs involving himself.

“This report is not accurate,” Falwell told the Todd Starnes radio show. “There are no compromising or embarrassing photos of me.” :usure:

Three such photographs have been seen by the Herald, however. They are images not of Falwell, but his wife in various stages of undress. :ooh:It is not known who took the photographs or when they were taken, and the Herald was not given the photographs and so has not been able to authenticate them independently. Two of the photographs appear to have been taken at the Falwells’ farm in Virginia, and a third at the Cheeca Lodge.

AUGUST 27 2019 update. ANOTHER ONE

Another 'Pool Guy'? Falwell Jr's Personal Trainer Scored $2M From Liberty U To Buy A Gym

Around 2011, Falwell, president of Liberty University in Virginia, and his wife, Rebecca, began personal fitness training sessions with Benjamin Crosswhite, then a 23-year-old recent Liberty graduate. Now, after a series of university real estate transactions signed by Falwell, Crosswhite owns a sprawling 18-acre racquet sports and fitness facility on former Liberty property. Last year, a local bank approved a line of credit allowing Crosswhite’s business to borrow as much as $2 million against the property.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have a feeling this one is going to get messy at some point...

basically Falwell and his wife get to know a pool boy at a luxury resort in Miami. then decides to buy 4.5M property that they convert into a seedy hostel and pool boy (21/22 years old) is chosen to manage the property.

then Falwell Jr. becomes the first major evangelical leader to endorse trump....:ohhh:

How Jerry Falwell Jr. And A Pool Attendant Wound Up In Court

Falwell Hostel Lawsuit 2017

Boom

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the reverend a false prophet? :patrice:

Does the reverend need two more years to clean up his mess? :patrice:

Will this end with :scustpreach:

Everything the trumpies say about others is a reflection of themselves.

Cuck is the most graphic but honest example...guys like trump and his supporters are clearly sexually insecure and deviant. I’m sure there’s an entire clique/subculture within the right wing, of this type of shyt. If this were just a regular local businessman who basically gifted a boy a 4.5 million dollar business after one weekend of meeting each other, no one would be asking what was up. People would be saying the obvious, that Falwell was paying this dude off in order to keep some info confidential. All these religious leaders are either gay or fukking the congregation. There’s obviously a large gay population in Miami, do the math.

Unless there is some legal issue I don’t think we’ll ever get the story from either poolboy or Falwell. I’m sure he’s paid or paying him millions. But maybe we’ll find out from anything the related characters may divulge (wife, plaintiffs in lawsuit filed by associates of poolboy etc).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what an incredible update to this story :banderas:

I can't tell if Falwell was a cuck...or if he's closeted :whoo:

this shyt is spicy

tenor.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Cohen kept the pictures :dwillhuh:

I told you this dude has dirt on ERRBODY. that’s why they didn’t give him cooperator status, he didnt give up all his dirt. Probably get snuffed if he did. I bet that’s why he’s so afraid to go to jail and kept dragging it out :hubie:
If Cohen gave up half his dirt on Trump alone, he wouldn't be breathing