Fam TheAmazingLucas shytting on Brandon Tatum latest self hating c00n rant may be one of the funniest things I’ve seen. Gold medal c00ning!

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I couldn't listen because he he kept spending time making fun of tatum's word pronunciation, I ain't got time and don't care about how he pronounces words, get to the point.

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
They going too far with the little mermaid he's right I agree with officer Tatum they shooting videos of people watching a trailer in the trailer doesn't even show anything it just shows the the main character looking up into the from the sea you you almost can't even tell who it is you know

Ebonics but also the character is just a white character flipped and switched to be a black character it isn't even a story made for black people so why not promote creators that make story specifically for black people or characters that were originally black like at least black panther you know you can't really make that up and there's a bunch of black characters in movies and TV shows you know I mean the other part Nobody Knows the story yet is the story going to be the same is it going to change who's the main protagonist who's I'm or who's the main antagonist so I don't care if the character is black I just care what the story is going to be about I wouldn't show this s*** to my kids