Family Dollar Breh Melts Down & Flattens Tires on Suspected Shoplifters Car

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Hoodrats are despicable:hhh: they stole some shyt and want to fight the man and when he fights back they want the recording to get the man in problems. What ever happened to thieves having some shame. Also where was that first dude that wanted to fight
I don’t know why they didn’t just leave. I wonder if the stor came out because I’d love to know what made that man do al, of that. Ain’t no way he’s going that crazy just because these fools stole some weak ass family dollar shyt

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m certain he wouldn’t have done that with a man there .

I feel Ike they all knew each other before this altercation which heightened his emotions .

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I don’t know why they didn’t just leave. I wonder if the stor came out because I’d love to know what made that man do al, of that. Ain’t no way he’s going that crazy just because these fools stole some weak ass family dollar shyt

I see it all the time. Even when they are dead wrong they will double down and get louder. Sadly I see this from black women most of the time.

Those chicks instead of being ashamed at being caught attempted to flip the whole situation and ran into someone that matched their energy and did not know how to handle it. They assumed wrongly that they could do all that woofing and make him back down.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Now them bidges gotta go to pep boys and find a tire to steal :mjlol:

All I got is maybe dude a store manager and the higher ups on his ass due to inventory not matching the cash :yeshrug:
Honestly theft is one of these offenses that can be real annoying even if it ain't that major. Somebody break in my car and steal $3 worth of change I'm still going be mad as shyt. It's something about the violation feeling and sneakiness of theft that piss ppl off

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Hoodrats are despicable:hhh: they stole some shyt and want to fight the man and when he fights back they want the recording to get the man in problems. What ever happened to thieves having some shame. Also where was that first dude that wanted to fight
You see how everyone is defending these theives. In some countries, thieves get lynched but in America theyre coddled. It's pathetic. The black man was simply fighting to assert some sense of morality in the situation, but now he's the bad guy.

If open theivery is the order of the day, how is any business expected to survive? The same people.ignoring the actions of these black women are the same idiots mad that the only grocery stores left in the hood are the Family Dollar types.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Everybody in the video fukked up

The dude for caring about family dollar(dont stress yourself out. just get the plates and call the law) like that and them ppl in the car for stealin. They cant even call the police because even though dude gettin arrested, they gettin arrested too for shopliftin'