Famous R&B singer told Black woman, "No Darkies"

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
She's lying. It was probably some random dude or the doorman that said that she got hurt and decided that bathing herself in white jizz would wash away the pain an self hatred she feels inside herself.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5 page thread on a 21 view post by that same 'memebro"

:comeon:

I dont know much about social media but it seems like something aint adding up.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i mean we know chris brown is a tap dancing colorist & featurist just like his boy tunechi. hell, there are other tap dancing brothers we could and should discuss too in the industry like YG & kodak. cool, let's have that conversation honestly & eventually delve into all of us collectively as black men for a self check and see where we stand with any kind of self hatred when it comes to assessing our black women's beauty. do we intrinsically associate lighter skin females with more feminine? do we like white women dipped in chocolate narrow featured chicks with soft textured hair like ananda lewis over a sista like jill marie jones? it's a fair discussion and one i believe we need in healthy good faith.... lol but not with this bytch b

she is a bad faith lipstick alley beyond black and white with christelyn karazin hoe. first off foreign flag sets off a red flag for me because they know white mommy & daddy love when they shyt on chris "fist" brown. because like thug = n***er, chris brown = black men. then the whole story sounds make believe, my gut tells me this whole shyt is cap. so what do you know? she is the typical foreign flag swirler that worships at the feet of white men but does this black feminist thing where, "oh you see I'M WOKE it's just that i'm over here because i'm a victim of black men's collective self hatred." lol nikka.... when i hear these foreign flag feminists (and a handful of ados ones too) spit that cap i already know that bytch is not only dishonorable but conquered. the first step is admitting you have a problem. that dishonesty is a gateway to shuckin and jivin for white mommy & daddy so i leave them be

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
This prob isnt true

No ados man says

"No darkies"

That not how we talk

And chris brown dated black women before karruche

So i dont believe this

I don't believe her either, but she didn't say the guy was Chris Brown and she didn't say that the guy had a problem with all black women JUST dark skin....

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
And we need to talk about the premise of the video where its a different wench asking "What's the worse thing a black man said to you as a black woman?"

That means that there are MORE videos out there of wenches answering this.

This is basically wench propaganda. You NEVER see black men talking about the worst thing a black woman said to us.

The bytch is straight up lying too. The famous singer is the one that personally letting people in? She has no smoke for her friends who let that rock?

You see how they play dirty?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I hate when women take famous men comments/actions toward black women and use that to indict all black men.

my ex use to do that.

saying shyt like “all on social media all you see is black men dating non black women. Black men ain’t loyal to black women” blah blah blah.

I’d be like “woman, you don’t even personally no any black men married to non black women. Wtf are you talking about. Those are a handful of men out of millions. “

Daps
Dunno what's real or what's not.........but I can't imagine a black man born in the last 40 years saying "no darkies." What kind of 1928 shyt is that? :russ:

As for the racial preferences, people know what they want deep down in their hearts. Brehs get curved by fine sistas every day but they still approach the next fine one they see. Brehs get the "I'm sorry I don't date black guys" from numerous pawgs....but they keep pushing until they get that fine red-head they want.