Fantasy Football 2012 thoughts

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
-Backs are scarce, so grab at least one early. I'd stock up early in the draft

-WR's are deep. Do not reach on guys like Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald if there's a starting RB on the board.

- If Rodgers, Brees, Brady are there in the late first take them and then draft a running back on the way back.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
-For defense, there's San Fran...then everybody else. I wouldnt bother with another D until last 3 picks

-Will beast and will be available later than they should - Torrey Smith, Antonio Brown, Vernon Davis, Fred Davis, Stevie Johnson, Willis McGahee, Andy Dalton

-in 10 team and under leagues you can get away 3 rbs for first 3 picks and have a dope squad

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
-For defense, there's San Fran...then everybody else. I wouldnt bother with another D until last 3 picks

-Will beast and will be available later than they should - Torrey Smith, Antonio Brown, Vernon Davis, Fred Davis, Stevie Johnson, Willis McGahee, Andy Dalton

-in 10 team and under leagues you can get away 3 rbs for first 3 picks and have a dope squad

yeah I hear you...if you're in a 10 team league 3 rb's back to back to back isnt a bad strategy.

Kicker and defense you should take in the last two rounds.

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
If you're not a top 3 back, I'm grabbing a top 3 QB. This league is becoming more and more of a passing league. RBs are splitting carries and often getting injured... I'd rather invest my high pics on reliability and stability

See Peterson, Charles, and McFadden last year

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
If you're not a top 3 back, I'm grabbing a top 3 QB. This league is becoming more and more of a passing league. RBs are splitting carries and often getting injured... I'd rather invest my high pics on reliability and stability

See Peterson, Charles, and McFadden last year

McFadden is a beast though. I'd take him for 10 games with a first round pick all year. Just handcuff him to his backup and you're are set with DMC.

I'm looking at a QB after McCoy, Foster, Rice, Matthews, Johnson, and DMC. MJD if he wasn't holding out.

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
McFadden is a beast though. I'd take him for 10 games with a first round pick all year. Just handcuff him to his backup and you're are set with DMC.

I'm looking at a QB after McCoy, Foster, Rice, Matthews, Johnson, and DMC. MJD if he wasn't holding out.

I can maybe throw Johnson in there, but I cant rely on Mathews or DMC like that, though DMC is a beast like you said...I'd rather have Rodgers or Brees

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I can maybe throw Johnson in there, but I cant rely on Mathews or DMC like that, though DMC is a beast like you said...I'd rather have Rodgers or Brees

You can rely on them as long as you get insurance. You have to handcuff DMC. He's well worth the risk then. Matthews has absolutely no competition for the job. If he scores half as many TDs that Tolbert took from him last year, he's a beast; let alone if he scores anymore than that.