Fantasy football 75-100$ buy in?

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I would love to join a lg like this. I don't know the first thing on how to put a legit one together but someone should do it for the Coli members!

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I would love to join a lg like this. I don't know the first thing on how to put a legit one together but someone should do it for the Coli members!

I could certainly put something together if we had the interest. Leaguesafe.com is always a good route. If you were looking to play in that range there are a few quality websites. I prefer CBS though.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
I have alreayd talked about this in the coli, no way in hell we do a fantasy pay league of $75 on here lol. I doubt people would pay that much.

I was thinking $25.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
as was mentioned, League safe is the best bet.

We've had an official :hamster: money baseball keeper league that's carried over here now with $40 dues, so the right posters will definitely pay to play in competitive leagues.

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
I'm with it but I'll go $35 max

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ill be down to organize it but this will have to be done fairly quick.

I can put any type of money down...well I dont think well have many people who want to go above 100...but I know Ill at least money it.

the only thing Ill say is that Ill only play in leagues where money is split between top 2 teams in final standings and two teams that make the championship game in the offs...

dont want pure luck to get all the money

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Yeah well we need to get a group of people together an decide how much. I did a 50$ one lady year ... I wanna do at least 75$... We can make it now and get people to join and then once we got a full group we can pay. U got up till the season starts to pay the $... Whoeve would be down to run it pm me... I would like to be co commish cuz i will be very active .

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Hmmmm I might be down for the $25 buy in, but I'm already in a $100 buy in league. Another year I might say yes, but I got a big move coming up in September that's going to cost a few dollars to say the least...