Fantasy Football Draft Kit [Preview] (08/02/2012)

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
What are some RBs i can get a little later, like after top 15 RB...I like Bush this year as well...looking for some RB with receptions in my PPR league...of course Sproles, but I have a feeling a lot of teams will be targeting him

I like Ben Jarvis Green Ellis and Doug Martin

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I just like him in general. Gonna find the endzone

He's questionable for me. He's not as good of a runner as people say he is. He complimented the Pats style of running. Defenses had to be just as aware of a pass as a run on 4th and 1 with the Pats. I think Ridley will surpass his numbers and be used heavily. Bernard Scott isn't a scrub either. I think he holds the big play ability. Its just a matter if you believe the Bengals can get to the goal line. I don't think they will.

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
What are some RBs i can get a little later, like after top 15 RB...I like Bush this year as well...looking for some RB with receptions in my PPR league...of course Sproles, but I have a feeling a lot of teams will be targeting him

It all depends on what ranking list your looking at...

Players like, Fred Jackson and Frank Gore might still be around at that point. Digging even deeper, you might even want to consider guys like Donald Brown, Peyton Hillis, Jacquizz Rodgers and Danny Woodhead.