Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Far cry 2 is games with gold right now.
Fc3 remastered is included in fc5 gold
Fc4 $10
Fc:primal $10
Fc5 gold is $29.70 (includes season pass and fc3 remastered

In unrelated gaming news Xbox dashboard preview has access to Cuisine Royal: Wild West basically PUBG clone, graphics are great, game is fun, games load up extremely fast in comparison to most online games I've played...period :lupe: Go check that...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Alright everyone stay calm. @PS4 is speaking. If we work quickly we can stop this thread from meeting it's inevitable demise sooner than it has to. Let's all drop a comment in here so our good friend Court isn't left talking to himself again.
@Rekkapryde @Mowgli @Fatboi1 @MeachTheMonster @-DMP- @Red Shield @Theolodius_Black @KushSkywalker @the_FUTURE @Return of the Jedi @Morose Polymath @Renkz @YaThreadFloppedB! @hotbeezie @Mr Hate Coffee @Phillyrider807 @Hiphoplives4eva

@GoldenGlove can we get a sticky for this thread? The arcadium needs to feast on this incredible Far Cry sale.

Will you all be playing this piff, Cuisine Royale? :ohlawd:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Some of @PS4 recommendations be trash, but I really fukk with pubg so I downloaded this cuisine Royale shyt, and I'm in que for my first match

If I post about it, it's good. If this is the last you hear of it from me, shyts tridashhhh

EDIT: I think the way he presented it was accurate. It's definitely in preview and has a long way to go before it could ever challenge PUBG, BUT the game already runs and LOOKS better than pubg. However pubg's actual gameplay shyts all over this game and it's not even close.

If they update the controls and make things more intuitive I could see it doing well :ehh:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I believe Microsoft does these sales because they lost this generation and their product is trash.

The larrybox is the worst purchase ive made in my life. Starting a game is a fukking gamble. "Game took too long to start":beli:
I bought 4 $10 games last month and cnt play more than two without doing a factory reset. I wanna eat too:mjcry::mjcry:

To get this repaired it will cost me 160.....i could buy a new one for that:heh:.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I believe Microsoft does these sales because they lost this generation and their product is trash.

The larrybox is the worst purchase ive made in my life. Starting a game is a fukking gamble. "Game took too long to start":beli:
I bought 4 $10 games last month and cnt play more than two without doing a factory reset. I wanna eat too:mjcry::mjcry:

To get this repaired it will cost me 160.....i could buy a new one for that:heh:.
So you have a faulty Xbox and you're saying the console sucks because of that? Ok... This gen has been the generation of free games, free to play games, and game subscription services. You've never had this much access to this many games at one time on one console EVER. Every system every gen had good games, the ps4 games that were exclusive do not top the all-time greats list so things like how the internet is making the average person more stupid with smaller attention spans is why the hive mentality is reigning supreme.

My backlog on Xbox is 300+, If you don't like Xbox you don't like games :ufdup: