Fat Joe- Lord Above ft. Eminem & Mary J. Blige

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Masked Singer is a new show.

Of course he's promoting a show. Television is his strength. Dissing Eminem or responding to him doesn't help his cause.
you peeped Nick puttin his boys on the response?
You still think this aint about promotion?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
my thing is, Nick offered him a fair one on some charity shyt and on I think wild n out

but em refused to do a live battle...so even if Nick did start talkin about it again, Em kinda corny for still sending shots when they could've hashed it on some 8 mile shyt

Why do anything on Nicks terms and on a show he would benefit from him,thats a future diss....The fact he keeps ripping into him and Nick cant do nothing about it or meet up in person is bothering him,keep doing that :ehh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
His DITC shyt is classic to. Like I said Joey Cracks catalog is insane.

What's your fav album?

Don Cartegena for me. That album was absolute bananas. I really liked Jose. Not touching DC but probably my 2nd fav from Joe
It's a toss up between 'Don Cartagena' and 'The Darkside Vol. 1', but I gotta go with 'Don Cartagena'.:wow:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Why do anything on Nicks terms and on a show he would benefit from him,thats a future diss....The fact he keeps ripping into him and Nick cant do nothing about it or meet up in person is bothering him,keep doing that :ehh:

Besides I dont think Em takes Nick seriously anyway.

He just got caught up in an ex lover's quarrel.