Fat Joe says Dababy is the 2021 version of Pac

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It’s a combination of DaBaby speaking his mind controversially (Pac would have never backtracked or felt that way anyway) cancel culture bullshyt, and he’s a young buck.

I don’t care about DaBaby and it’s a weird take from Joe who’s 100 legit and helped to hold Pac down in prison by Pac’s words even though Joe was Biggies homey.
The baby said some incoherent shyt about sucking off in the parking lot and now he’s compared to pac :unimpressed:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
The baby said some incoherent shyt about sucking off in the parking lot and now he’s compared to pac :unimpressed:

Hey, I agree,

Clearly, there was no pre interview prep agent shyt ahead of time and Joe was caught off guard.

It’s a loaded, bullshyt question. Joe said as much in a politically smart way.

Be your own fukking man.

If anything Remy Ma probably felt some way about The Lauryn Hill response. Not that she would ever say shyt to Joe.

Notice that Pun, Nas, LL, Biggie, and Em weren’t brought up. All in Joe’s top ten.

I’m surprised Joe didn’t just straight up say we’re not playing that game and kept it moving.

Also surprised he answered the Jay one. But he probably felt obligated being part of Roc Nation now.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Okay. I think Rapoport is official. With him being there with Tupac in reality and him completing the Tribe film. He invested alot into hip hop. Alot of creative work.
A Jewish rich kid from the upper east side who uses a weak blackaccent is official cause he likes hiphop music and met Pac because they were both actors? :dahell:

Why don’t you keep the same energy with Iovine, Lyor and those guys? Because they don’t try to sound black?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Fat Joe is the 2021 Wendy Williams, I fukks with it. Dude is just happy and saying stupid shyt all the time :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
DaBaby is wack bar to bar he just has a good vocal tone and flow.
Pac is undoubtely the better rapper, that nikka is a idiot:mjlol:

but if baby is wack bar for bar, you can say the same for Lil Baby, and others. They all use the same lyricial style and delievery with minor differences in writing. Megan is one of the standouts as she is a punchline like. But even she be having some :trash: lines(alot of them really)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Pac is undoubtely the better rapper, that nikka is a idiot:mjlol:

but if baby is wack bar for bar, you can say the same for Lil Baby, and others. They all use the same lyricial style and delievery with minor differences in writing. Megan is one of the standouts as she is a punchline like. But even she be having some :trash: lines(alot of them really)
DaBaby doesn’t say anything.

Lil Baby is way better than him you can feel breh pause.