Father and his toddler daughter kicked off racist Frontier Airlines

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
If the father and daughter were black, and the FA wasnt, i dont doubt :mjpls: was in the air. This shyt is so engrained in the culture of this sick empire im always gonna assume racism is present until proven otherwise, not the other way around.

Racist or not, however, the FA did her job, and was not wrong to enforce the rules. The entitlement to believe one is above the rules, no matter the circumstance, in my opinion, is crossing one of the very lines of morality that separate us from the oppressor. Not to say it makes us anywhere close to the same, but its a slippery slope none the less. Its a line i refuse to cross. Cause to be like unto a cac in any way shape or form, is unbearable to even think about.:scust: Might as well move to utah and shack up with one of those pale land whales some of yall refer to as "pawgs"

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
To those saying breh would sue if he got his way and his daughter got hurt, im not so sure about that.

Sure he COULD sue. But, and im no legal expert so this is simply conjecture, I would think it would be unwise considering he would potentially be incriminating himself. For his case to proceed he would essentially have to admit to criminal negligence at the very least. Somehow i cant see any judge being incompetent enough not to throw his case out at the very least, and, particularly as a black man in Amerikkka, he would be absurdly fortunate to escape charges to boot. Breh would be wiser just going home and dropping a years salary on lottery tickets.

Yeah considering the airlines legal budget if it were me im just eating the L. Probably being paranoid but its just not worth the risk.