Female Teacher w/ No ARMS OR LEGS Arrested For Molesting Boys In School :

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Only in america. I would have reported that limbless tran looking like a Greek sculptor quick fast in a heart beat.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
“But How!? She’s Got No Arms!”

Y’all
Hear Molestation And Automatically Imagine Someone Being Pinned Down Against Their Will

Sex W An Underage Person Is Molestation

If She Gave A 16 Year Old Head And They BOTH Wanted It, It’s Molestation

Why Do You Grown Ass Adults Need This Explained To You?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
“But How!? She’s Got No Arms!”

Y’all
Hear Molestation And Automatically Imagine Someone Being Pinned Down Against Their Will

Sex W An Underage Person Is Molestation

If She Gave A 16 Year Old Head And They BOTH Wanted It, It’s Molestation

Why Do You Grown Ass Adults Need This Explained To You?
I still feel skeptical because, Whether she wants it or not. the other person has to do literally everything to make it happen. She has no other choice but to just lay there like a coma patient.
Her only crime is really talking about things of sexual nature to a child. because she can't actually do anything.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still feel skeptical because, Whether she wants it or not. the other person has to do literally everything to make it happen. She has no other choice but to just lay there like a coma patient.
Her only crime is really talking about things of sexual nature to a child. because she can't actually do anything.

I Don’t Know Anything About This Woman So I’m 100% Making Up Assumptions On How This Went Down But Between Her Tweet And Most Likely Having Low Self Esteem I Can See How Teens Would Be Easy Fodder For Building Some Self Confidence