Feminism

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Women have all the rights men do and in some cases more( in the western world anyway). I really don't understand what theyre talking about.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
feminism has destroyed the fabric of western society

Men didn't abandon their role as men. We were pushed/forced out of our role, feminism has brought forth a demonic disease a matriarchal society, where society as we know it is decaying.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Women have all the rights men do and in some cases more( in the western world anyway). I really don't understand what theyre talking about.

fukk you talking about. I know i can walk down anystreet without fear of being raped or kidnapped. Also when it comes to jobs men can demand more and are skills are appericed more so then our looks. That is changing but very slowly.
feminism has destroyed the fabric of western society

Men didn't abandon their role as men. We were pushed/forced out of our role, feminism has brought forth a demonic disease a matriarchal society, where society as we know it is decaying.

Men still rule the world stop crying. You sound like an old racist who gets scared when they gave blacks the right to vote. As far as i know blacks have not taken over world and the same goes for women.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
fukk you talking about. I know i can walk down anystreet without fear of being raped or kidnapped. Also when it comes to jobs men can demand more and are skills are appericed more so then our looks. That is changing but very slowly.

:leostare: I cant comprehend.