Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ Spinoff Film 'Sam and Victor’s Day Off' From ‘Cobra Kai’ Creators In the Works at Paramount Pictures

s@n

All Star
Daps
Nah, man. John was the homie; I used to clean his pool :dame: as a teen. Hopefully they will set this thing somewhere else

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm not seeing it. There's nothing compelling about those two characters at all.

That's different from Cobra Kai or Bel-Air where you had this entire backstory and alternative interpretation to work with that overlapped strongly with the original plot. It'll only be a good movie if they somehow manage to write an entirely original movie from scratch. There's nothing to work off of there except forced nostalgia.
Its just another reason to have a 'summer in the city adventure' movie. I mean...other than being around during the parade, there is really no way it intersects with Ferris whatsoever. I'd expect the ocassional "SAVE FERRIS" easter egg and maybe a young charlie sheen sighting but other than that, I don't expect them to run into Shauna or Mr. Rooney (:sitdown:). I'm down for a 'summer in chicago' movie based in the 80s :hubie:. The Bueller angle isn't that important.

Last edited:

s@n

All Star
Daps
John Hughes?
yep. he had a pretty nice house in Lake Forest. His wife was very nice. A pool (annoying beaause he had pine trees on one side and they would always fall in) and a couple of fountains. He was always sitting in the window typing on his typewriter.