FIFA World Cup Quatar 2022 anthems : Lil Baby vs IShowSpeed

Daps
So the world cup is starting November 20 and as usual FIFA chose an artist to make an official song.

This time it was Lil Baby.

A really forgetable song imo.

Then on the challenger side we have the increasingly popular streamer IShowSpeed who released his world cup song.

I saw it trending on twitter (it's also trending on TikTok it seems) and not gonna lie this shyt caught me off guard with that incredible hook, the energy and flow. Didn't know he could do someting like that :ohhh: If he did a remix I think he has a hit in his hands.

What are your thoughts ?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang..Speed pushing 5 million views in 1 day and the official track sitting at 1.2 in a month. It's a new day.

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the world cup is starting November 20 and as usual FIFA chose an artist to make an official song.

This time it was Lil Baby.

A really forgetable song imo.

Then on the challenger side we have the increasingly popular streamer IShowSpeed who released his world cup song.

I saw it trending on twitter (it's also trending on TikTok it seems) and not gonna lie this shyt caught me off guard with that incredible hook, the energy and flow. Didn't know he could do someting like that :ohhh: If he did a remix I think he has a hit in his hands.

What are your thoughts ?

This speed kid is nuttier than squirrel shyt but he’s likeable .. Argenteenia :lolbron: and yeah, song is compete ass:pachaha:

And forgive me, but Lil Baby sounds like a malfunctioning fukking Stephen Hawkins, how can anyone listen to this shyt :scust:

Daps
Damn you all about to make me regret posting this, I legit thought Speed had a good hook :mjgrin: