File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Barnett114
@hex
I was gonna wait until morning to tag y'all to see if this was bettable. However, this dude is blatantly lying to you right now, which is shocking in its stupidity, being that I have his quotes before he edited them.

I never accused him of being white. Full stop.

I said he lied about being white, but he informed me that he was only lying about his ethnic make-up AS a black man, which is a wild defense, but I concede that.

I never said one word about money, another flat out lie.

He accused me of being white, under 20, and living in a basement. I offered him a ban bet, he refused, and then came up with his own afterwards, which is even different than what he just presented to you as truth. Again, he is lying.

If y'all want to review what was actually said, I'll link the thread or post the quotes, you can decide.
Lmao what a fukking liar. Let me quote the post of you accusing me of being white and also pretending to be white

Broke bum ass coward scared to put up the w2’s. You claimed i live with my parents in a dingy apartment

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@hex
@Barnett114

I know @drederick tatum is a low iq dyslexic moron but I will remind him of both accusations he made against me. The first quote highlights his claim about me being white. The second quote is him saying i pretended to be white. He’s a loser incel so please forgive him. He’s so stupid that he doesn’t realize both claims contradict themselves

Note the thread timeline and that he was the first to make these accusations so the onus should be on him to back up what he said.

He doesn’t want to compare tax brackets because he knows he cant compete. Yet he claims i live with my parents in a dingy apartment (can provide receipts as well). He lacks critical thinking skills but one who makes that accusation pretty much implies that they have a better living standard than the person who lives with his parents in a dingy apartment.

Also forgive the dumbass as i have not edited any of the main subject content in my posts, ive only fixed grammatical errors and added additional language.
Be dumb on such a consistent basis you can't remember all the dumb shyt you say, white ados brehs... :dahell:

I didn't take it to heart at all. I told you you were an idiot immediately, and you realized how much of an idiot you were being, because you didn't have the heart to reply. Don't try to get tough now.

But what IS being discussed is you "lying" about being white, and that exposal was almost 3 years ago now, yet here you are talking tough about it, so make that make sense, dumb fukk.

Since you want to double down on what I must be, and you're offering ban bets all willy nilly in the thread, offer me one that I'm any one of those 3 things, big shooter. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
He accused me of being white, under 20, and living in a basement. I offered him a ban bet, he refused, and then came up with his own afterwards, which is even different than what he just presented to you as truth. Again, he is lying.

If y'all want to review what was actually said, I'll link the thread or post the quotes, you can decide.
@hex
@Barnett114

As you can see, this embarassment to his bloodline displays his stupidity yet again. If you can read my quote below, i said he’s either 20, OR white, OR a basement dwelling loser for not knowing who RHQ is despite posting on a hip hop site. Despite how irrelevant and inconsequential RHQ is as a rapper, no fan of hip hop born before 2008 can say that theyve NEVER heard of RHQ considering he dropped a series of top-charting songs between 2013-2017. “Feel some type of way” was released 8+ years ago and has over a quarter billion views on YouTube. This is why i called him the basement dwelling incel that he is. That’s the circumstantial evidence I have to show that he’s completely out of touch with the hip hop and black community. How else would he show that he’s not a basement dwelling loser? It’s one of the most vague -subjective criteria to offer a ban-bet for, and i think his peanut brain realizes this surprisingly.

@drederick tatum clearly failed english class given his inability to read and also understand what independent clauses are. That’s why there was comma’s because I predicted he was one of those three things, with the basement dweller aspect being what I believe given his lack of social life and knowing who RHQ is despite him being an irrelevant rapper the last 8 years. I never said he was 20 years old, a cac, and a basement dweller in unison. It was either one of those three attributes.

It’s sad I have to teach a grown man the use of comma’s and independent clauses but here we are. This poster is a liar and coward. ive posted receipts of the accusations he’s made against me. Keep in mind that he made these accusations FIRST and opened the floodgates. I didn’t want to have to embarrass him like this.

Btw- as moderators you can check the edit history and see that I didnt delete or revise any of these comments. This is another last stand pathetic reach on his end

Be a soft fragile bytch and take a post to heart over a year later, brehs. :dahell: I'm still :dahell: how my comment has had such real estate over your head a year later. If someone asked me who you were before 5 minutes ago, I would have no idea you even existed.

You either a cac, under 20 or a basement dwelling loser for not knowing who RHQ is.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@hex
@Barnett114
@Houston91

This remedial fakkit is still not responding and scared to accept the bet. Any way we can force this out since he claims im lying about everything? This dude is a bottom dwelling piece of shyt and scared to stand on what he says.

He’s going around in other threads talking about the ban bet but wont come in here to agree to the terms. He claims i was scared to tag the mods but im the one who tagged and creates the thread first. This guy is a remedial mouth breather that needs help. He can’t even read nor does he know what independent clauses are :dead:

@The G.O.D II
@JP_614
This dude is pathological. Aside from the editing posts and moving goalposts, he completely straight up lied, and to the super mods no less, thinking he could get me banned. Then typed paragraph after paragraph of complete and utter nonsense. Since I tagged the mods, which he was scared to do, I'm not gonna engage with him, I'm just wait for their decision, but buddy is a genuine psycho.

@drederick tatum

Last edited:
Daps
:gucci: Ayoooo, this fool just outed himself as a literal tranny in this thread, all the info is in the first post, I ain't never been involved in an exposal of this magnitude before:

Now he lying and saying I'm in his inbox, which is a LIE and he said he wants to have a permaban bet. The accusations are below:

Ban bet you not in my DMs trying send me voice notes and get me to open urls of whatever homo shyt you in?

Wanna perm ban bet Bussy boy?

:mjgrin:
Ban bet time. If I'm really in your inbox, put your account on it. We can tag the mods right here right now. You lying fxggot. You been in my inbox for days and I ain't responded to you at ALL.

@hex @Houston911 @Barnett114

I know you brehs are busy but can we make this happen tonight? As you can see in the quotes, @Kasper KArr already accepted :mjgrin:

Chad Warden

@mastermind pervs on 17 y.o girls
Supporter
Daps
Check the link of the 1st post. This dope caped for a poster who said this shyt. Yeah, like I said in the other thread, you’re done here. Now beat it. :camby:

Get back in here, cac. You had a thread bushed for dikk sucking a known racist - everyone can see it.. You tried to shyt on black folk. You got called out for your little cac breakdown and tried to duck it

And you stayed lying about me?

You little fakkit

Edit - That cac posts everywhere but here. What a cowardly cac

Last edited: