Fine ass black girl talmbout she didn’t get no play from black men until college

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
She’s not fine, she’s cute. Plus she has on a ton of make up. And for the life of me I do not understand why women put those type of fukking nose ring in their nose.

Now that’s out the way she went to a predominately white school. She didn’t have that many options if she wanted date only black boys. And the ones she did like didn’t like her. But I’m sure she made up for that in college because like I said she is cute.

So there was no black boys that wouldn’t date her in HS? :laff:

I am pretty sure that is her gay guy friend. :dame:

But I will let y'all cook. :sas2:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Nope. Most other women learn to settle down during this period which means learning who is realistic to lock down and sacrificing some superficial traits on him to achieve their goal of marriage. Our women struggle with this.

Disagree. Im black but i live in Europe, its the same shyt here. Not just regarding me but in general.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
She's good looking, some of you are being a little harsh. As for her being overlooked in high school, it is what it is, not everyone is gonna draw attention from people. And I definitely don't give a shyt about boys not being interested in you when you were seven LOL go watch My Little Pony or some shyt, imagine holding grudges from "unrequited love" in first grade.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
She used the words 'unrequited' and 'enamored' in her first two sentences. So, no, black boys would not be attracted to her for using such racist language.

And yes, she is fine.