Fivio Foreign - 100 Strong ft. Nas (Nas on a Brooklyn Drill Beat :dead:)

Why

Superstar
Daps
there's a reason why 90% of the stuff rappers make goes unreleased.
:ohhh:i never thought about this.

id love to hear some recycle bin classics from certain rappers to see what they thought was a good idea

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn’t bad but damn son but too much emphasis on the word ‘viiiiiiiiibbbbbezzzzzz”

Daps
Likely to get mad negged for this but I actually prefer this to Spicy. Just my opinion but I thought Nas ripped the double time flow, makes the new guys look pretty amateurish and I thought the beat was a fairly generic NY drill joint...nothing wrong with it given how homogenous the subgenre's sound is.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
xxl pretty recently put up a huge billboard for Fivio on Atlantic Ave

Nas was on beat and can rap fast not sure why people act like he can't

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
NAS DOESN'T FEEL PRESSURE FROM NEW GENERATION OF RAPPERS: 'THERE'S NO ONE KEEPING ME UP AT NIGHT'

Ahead of the Grammy Awards coming up later in March, Financial Times sat down with Nas for an all-encompassing interview regarding his historic career, shrewd business ventures and the New York legend even provided commentary on what he thinks about today’s iteration of Hip Hop.

As far as the modern generation of rappers, Nas isn’t knocking their ability, but their output isn’t exactly “keeping him up at night” recounting lyrics in his head.

“I appreciate what’s out there, but there’s no one keeping me up at night,” he explained. “I hear a new rap record and think it’s great, but I don’t listen to it the next week.”

If there’s one rhymer that caught his ear, it was fellow New Yorker Pop Smoke. Nas is even open to the idea of one day hopping on a drill beat.

“We were happy to see that young king come up,” he said of the late rapper who was killed in February 2020 at the age of 20. “He was a breath of fresh air. The drill movement in London, Chicago and New York is really exciting.”

On Wednesday (March 3), Billboardannounced Pop’s posthumous debut Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon earned a 17th week at No. 1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, which marks the longest stay at the apex since 1990.

Nas Doesn't Feel Pressure From New Generation Of Rappers: 'There's No One Keeping Me Up At Night'

one, why is this bullshyt in the size of the font old people have on their phone ?
two, the fukk is that have to do with what I said ? I was talking about a younger woman.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yall tripping, this shyt was cool. I dont even fukk with the new Violent nikka shyt.. I must be missing something.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
And i used to think trap was repetitive NY/UK drill is modern day reggaeton, once you heard one song you heard them all, i cant even delve into the lyrics cuz the beats are:hhh: