Floating abortion clinic Boat planned off Alabama coast

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Makes me really wish there was a way to force a male to be present during the decision to get pregnant so that we'd have better choices being made.

Sick and tired of all these irresponsible single mothers walking around unprepared to care for babies that THEY chose to conceive in the first place. Men would never be so irresponsible about it.
Hoes can fukk with a responsible nikka. I look if the condom didn’t break. Not some dumbass just throwing it in the garbage. I have a future to pursuit.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hoes can fukk with a responsible nikka. I look if the condom didn’t break. Not some dumbass just throwing it in the garbage. I have a future to pursuit.

STFU - if you get an irresponsible woman pregnant, then YOU are not a responsible man. The fact that you're automatically blaming the women and calling them irresponsible and poor decision makers for getting pregnant while trying to give the men a pass is embarrassing.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
128547224.jpg

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
They should have never mentioned the idea publicly without having the resources in play to make it happen considering the fact that now Republicans are going to have time to try find some loophole to prevent the idea from happening.
Can’t. States have zero say over federal waters

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
So they can travel out to a boat but can’t travel to another state?:jbhmm:

Abortion isn’t illegal

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Breh, you dont think seeing dead fetuses on a daily basis won’t mess your mind up?

You don’t think telling people they have 6 months to live everyday won’t mess your mind up?

You don’t think seeing dead adults everyday won’t mess your mind up?

You don’t think seeing kids with cancer everyday won’t mess your mind up?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
They should put a little disposal door beneath the abortion table to dump the babies out into the river might be the GOAT waste disposal system . Gators and catfish gonna be eating good down in Bama