Florida poster claims that drill music only stays in the tri state so I did some research on Florida rap. My conclusions are in the thread

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Don'tCallMeLuckyB said:
That drill shyt only big in the Tristate area. As soon as you leave, nobody is listening to that shyt

Jacksonville rapper giving us a detailed description of Florida drill

Broward country owns Kodak Black rapping on NY drill beats and pushing corny 22gz music

Miami drill rappers dancing like New Yorkers

Gottdamn that last video they copying NY hard. :scust:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think y'all got it misconstrued. In that thread they were referring to the Brooklyn drill sound that belongs to the UK grime scene. That particular sound of drill is not as big outside of the Tri-State area.

I'm from Houston, and said outside of the joint Sauce Walka did while he was NY, you really ain't gonna find artists from here doing it, or people from here listening to it.

Just like when Screw was killing the 3-4 southern state area. Nobody was fukkin with it outside of that initially. When 05-07 happened, people recognized and went back to listen to the old shyt and that reached far and wide and end up jump starting the whole ASAP run
Lol, I knew there was more context than what OP posted. And you’re right. Screw had more influence on Harlem then Brooklyn drill on Houston.