Florida Rapper Doesn't Want a Baby That's as Dark Skinned As Him

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He's a young dude, I think he's 17, suffering from low self-esteem. Bruh say he's ugly. He not a ugly dude. I hope he get his shyt together but I actually feel sad for the jit.

I fukk with his music heavy. Him and Poody and the rest of them West Orlando nikkas.

Vlad need to let that nikka Lord Jamar or Godfrey talk some sense to the young man.
I feel sad for the young dude and can't even find it in my heart to bash him.

Vlad a bytch for putting that shyt out there too.

The most disheartening part for me is dude looking at his beautiful (pause) black skin with disgust. :mjcry:
West Orlando has nice little buzz. I just heard of GlokkNine. JailHizzyBlues is a banger.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
How? As long as you moisturize everyday and wash weekly you good. Even with long hair. With the right tools detangling is a matter of minutes.

You don't even have to wash it everyday because our hair aren't oily like white people's and are hostile to bacteria and lice.

Everytime I hear about black hair struggle this can be somewhat translated to "I have to do more things than straight haired people"/"I don't know how to take care of it" when in fact you have to do different things, not necessarily more.

We have to debunk that shyt just like the dark skin stuff. I'd have no other shyt that my 4c hair.
i kind of just wet my hair I don't use shampoo :yeshrug: I use coconut oil everyday and I'm straight. waves be shinin all day no dandruff/dry scalp.