Floyd Mayweather - Boxing's Greatest Villain?

really, who's more hated then floyd?

• True, Floyd is the most hated boxer ever

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Nah, not even close. I can name many boxers more hated then him

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • He deserves all the hate he gets. the guy is just a douchebag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breh, Jack Johnson

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Ali because of his pro-black, anti-war stance

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Floyd is gonna be P4P GOAT when he retires

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
250px-Jack_Johnson1.jpg

First pos rep of the-coli :yes:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jack johnson really made them mad back in those days, im actually surprised he wasnt murdered

Daps
if i was being all the way honest, jack isn't boxing's greatest villain either. both ali, liston and arguably tyson were greater villains than he ever was. but if we were to get hypothetical:

ayalatony8108.jpeg

he could've been goat villain as well as being one of the goat boxers.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Floyd isn't about that real life, that "you could legitimately get killed or get put in jail cause they hate you so much" life. He's just a movie bad guy.

I'd like to add Max Schmeling in 1938 (the whole "Nazi" thing even though he was a great person overall)

Daps
he's so good that people cant stand his arrogance but they pay record numbers to watch him

he is the character thats keeping boxing afloat and makes shyt interesting

there should be marketing classes discussing his method of selling ppvs

you know whats interesting...I wouldn't be surprised if they only watched so they can root against him.

I think he's hated cause there's no white man in his pockets...aside from the fact that he is very talented and works hard...he's a shrewd business man and he gets a cut of everything and his team promotes and handles everything which makes pinkies even more mad.

If he was good but being raped on the financial end then people who dislike him would be able to stomach him more.
My nikka Floyd be on his Diddy shyt "now I'm richer than these white folks" not giving a fukk...

:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Ali or Jack Johnson got this one. Ali because he made crackers mad by talking shyt and backing it up. And for his stance on the Vietnam war. And Jack Johnson because he was beating all the crackers and fukking their women. So it's between them two being boxing's biggest villain and it's not even close.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
A$VP Hagler★;33309 said:
Was going to mention these two but ask a casual fan who these two are or a non fan and they won't have a clue. Johnson was hated by boxing fans, casual fans and normal people walking the road because he wouldn't be a good nikka.

I know Joe Louis cursed the fact he came after Johnson!

why because it was hard for him?

Singh

All Star
Daps
Floyd most definitely bruh hands down.

The only thing I can see surpassing that might be if they had twitter when Ali was Cassius Clay