Floyd Mayweather the number 1 stunna :whoo:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Yeah fam save me the super black online only bullshyt that honestly sounds like hating in disguise regarding that Africa stuff and most of this post in general.

There are tons of conflict minerals directly related to things like mass genocide and child enslavement that are used in all forms of modern technology, including cell phones and lots of other electronics. It makes sense that people can justify the use of their electronics and shyt like that despite the human suffering. But how do you justify the purchase of gold and diamonds as moral when they serve no purpose other than to signal to others that you have wealth?

I don't expect too much from Floyd or his supporters, but the amount of nikkas in here cheering this shyt on is ridiculous.

Also, the only thing this has to do with race, is that Floyd comes from the same place as the diamonds and the people who mine them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There are tons of conflict minerals directly related to things like mass genocide and child enslavement that are used in all forms of modern technology, including cell phones and lots of other electronics. It makes sense that people can justify the use of their electronics and shyt like that despite the human suffering. But how do you justify the purchase of gold and diamonds as moral when they serve no purpose other than to signal to others that you have wealth?

I don't expect too much from Floyd or his supporters, but the amount of nikkas in here cheering this shyt on is ridiculous.

Also, the only thing this has to do with race, is that Floyd comes from the same place as the diamonds and the people who mine them.
The amount of people here like we don’t all have different pov on things? Look fam I’m not even into jewelry but all this shaming bullshyt you just learned yesterday isn’t about to stop shyt. I’m just keeping it real you sounding like dude from Menace to society and folks ain’t trying to hear that bullshyt straight up. As far as Floyd he isn’t thinking all too deep about the jewelry my guy who are you fooling?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to Floyd y’all Coli knee grows sure do get righteous all of a sudden :russ:.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I never said it was hating to have an opinion so I honestly couldn’t tell you about that part. I think you misunderstand my point so let me try to explain it more clearly. I was saying you saying your opinion doesn’t save it from being some hating stuff similar to how some say it’s their opinion and feel nobody can say anything about it. That was my point on that and hope that clears it up.

I guess I just look at it like folks are going for different bases and just because they aren’t trying to appeal to what I’m onto doesn’t make it clown stuff. Think about it most things you think is clown stuff is stuff you wouldn’t do and or is lame/tacky in your circle. That don’t mean it is elsewhere and that’s just how I look at things now but I wasn’t always on that vibe. You just realize that we all aren’t the same and folks doing differently than me isn’t necessarily bad or whatever.

Yeah we still Boys and no beef just discussing things because offline I’m mainky with people that see things similar so when I hear different views I try to see how they got their pov.

Respect....can't rep you right at the moment, but I got you later.