Floyd Mayweather went to Turkey and bought a new hairline and beard, brehs

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

no homo floyd stays in good shape even retired

this is what i wanna be at 40
flat stomach and toned and some muscle

pause

Floyd trains with Tank and was sparring with likes of Errol Spence, Mayweather Promotions got a lot of young killers... I truly belive Floyd stays in shape primarily to look good, but also to never ever lose a sparring match to these young cats... His defence is GOAT but is largely based on physical conditioning.
I noticed this at the gym when I used to train with guys in great shape in their mid to late 40s when I was in my mid 20s, they'd always ALWAYS go into competition mode.

I'm gonna be 30 in September, I remember last December my little brother and his skinny ass crew (18/19 year Olds) wanted to see if they could outsrint and I immediately went into OG mode, on some "I'm not losing to no one born in the 2000s!!! :flabbynsick::unimpressed:"

I think as you get older one should keep some young hungry goons around you so you don't get complacent and fall off.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Floyd trains with Tank and was sparring with likes of Errol Spence, Mayweather Promotions got a lot of young killers... I truly belive Floyd stays in shape primarily to look good, but also to never ever lose a sparring match to these young cats... His defence is GOAT but is largely based on physical conditioning.
I noticed this at the gym when I used to train with guys in great shape in their mid to late 40s when I was in my mid 20s, they'd always ALWAYS go into competition mode.

I'm gonna be 30 in September, I remember last December my little brother and his skinny ass crew (18/19 year Olds) wanted to see if they could outsrint and I immediately went into OG mode, on some "I'm not losing to no one born in the 2000s!!! :flabbynsick::unimpressed:"

I think as you get older one should keep some young hungry goons around you so you don't get complacent and fall off.
bro u still young lol

y... i legit never want to be fat
im never going to abandon the gym or fukk up my diet ...even if i get married lol

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rewatch the Shane Moseley fight. There's a point in the fight where Brother Naazim Richardson tells Shane in between rounds that Floyd's gift was his conditioning. Get and stay in shape, brehs!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He using hair fibers doubt it’s that thick after so little time.

these procedures ain’t no miracle. We saw that with Tory Lanez