Footage and recap of last nights RA the Rugged Man concert (with Timbo King)

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Even though I just saw RA and DJ Lala last month in Boston opening up for Esham/Violent J/Ouija Macc when I noticed they were coming back to New England and were going to be at one of my favorite venues (the Shaskeen) I had to go support so I made the 3 hour drive down for this event

Openers
Pauly Grams - trash...he forgot his lyrics multiple times. Not worth my time.

Laura Michelle? - not for me either but she had a good singing voice. Some fat chick doing r&b/Rap mix. Very out of place...I had to get some vodka to get through this

Half Decent - older cac from London, UK..he had some good lines. I gave him props after the show and we talked hip-hop a few minutes.

Conflict and DJ Nastee - great set and Nastee played some of the classic songs he worked on with Pun, Mobb and Peter Gunz etc.

Timbo King
Very short set but it was fresh. He came out with RA later and they did a few songs together. I saw him slinging cassette tapes after the show trying to charge $50 lol. I took a photo with him and gave him props.

RA the Rugged Man
Very identical set to what I saw last month but he did a few extra songs which makes sense since he was the headliner this time around. I met him after the show and reminded him of the first time I saw him Halloween 2015 with Tech N9ne in Lewiston, Maine and he actually reminded me that a then completely unknown Joyner Lucas opened up that one show. RA has a great memory.

DJ Lala
She is an amazing DJ and I chopped it up with her after the show too. She also does breakdancing during her sets. Yes she's just as gorgeous in person but let's focus on her skills:

Summary: I strongly encourage anyone reading this to go support your local underground hip-hop scene. Whether juggalo related or not I will continue to support real hip-hop and document it on my YouTube channel and on here. Whoop whoop.

Still got a few more concerts left this year, stay tuned.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Even though I just saw RA and DJ Lala last month in Boston opening up for Esham/Violent J/Ouija Macc when I noticed they were coming back to New England and were going to be at one of my favorite venues (the Shaskeen) I had to go support so I made the 3 hour drive down for this event

Openers
Pauly Grams - trash...he forgot his lyrics multiple times. Not worth my time.

Laura Michelle? - not for me either but she had a good singing voice. Some fat chick doing r&b/Rap mix. Very out of place...I had to get some vodka to get through this

Half Decent - older cac from London, UK..he had some good lines. I gave him props after the show and we talked hip-hop a few minutes.

Conflict and DJ Nastee - great set and Nastee played some of the classic songs he worked on with Pun, Mobb and Peter Gunz etc.

Timbo King
Very short set but it was fresh. He came out with RA later and they did a few songs together. I saw him slinging cassette tapes after the show trying to charge $50 lol. I took a photo with him and gave him props.

RA the Rugged Man
Very identical set to what I saw last month but he did a few extra songs which makes sense since he was the headliner this time around. I met him after the show and reminded him of the first time I saw him Halloween 2015 with Tech N9ne in Lewiston, Maine and he actually reminded me that a then completely unknown Joyner Lucas opened up that one show. RA has a great memory.

DJ Lala
She is an amazing DJ and I chopped it up with her after the show too. She also does breakdancing during her sets. Yes she's just as gorgeous in person but let's focus on her skills:

Summary: I strongly encourage anyone reading this to go support your local underground hip-hop scene. Whether juggalo related or not I will continue to support real hip-hop and document it on my YouTube channel and on here. Whoop whoop.

Still got a few more concerts left this year, stay tuned.

What's this track called again brother?

Daps
Fred did you get a chance to discuss getting a decent copy of "Night Of The Bloody Apes"? Geez it's been 29+... I refuse to believe nobody has the masters.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
RA shows are fire. He routinely has some trash openers, though. That Eurocac:mjlol:

He should bring AFRO with him.