For all you nikkaz who ain't clapping cheeks this is the one thing you need to get the ball rolling.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And how is that rectified practically don't reply with some insta meme bs?
The only way to develop confidence is to do the thing you want to be confident at. Seems like a shallow answer but you have to do what you’re scared of sometimes. Of course you take care of the foundational elements like trying to maximize looks, health, finances, etc. But once you do all that you’re still gonna have to talk to women. Only way to improve or shake off the rust.
nikkas gotta look in the mirror and go for bytches in their league. If you a 9 and youre going for a 6 you think the girl doesnt know whats going on?
This is a great point. When I was younger with low self esteem, I used to try to talk to a lot of average-ish women and a good share of them thought I was gaming them. What’s worse? Being in a relationship with someone others think you’re too attractive for. First of all, nikkas gonna laugh behind your back or in your face. Secondly, the woman is gonna be insecure the entire time.

It was interesting that as I evolved I found I had a much easier time with women in my range than with 6s and below.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It's really just about getting up off the computer in the first place and putting your feet on the ground in the real world imo