For Jordan Fans - Dispelling the Klutch Sports Narrative

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
This is a good video breaking down a lot of the narratives espoused by Klutch Sports sycophants in the media.

Note: I don't argue with Lebron fans any longer. Not because I mind a good debate. it's because hardcore Lebron fans tend to lie, spread misinformation, not know the history of the game, etc. It's a waste of time. As someone who knows both of their careers very well, it's all stuff like hE DiDn'T dO anYTHing wiTHOut PipPen.

I'm posting this because push backs against the narratives is important with facts and not biased nonsense and I thought people who also know Jordan's career, and those with open minds may appreciate it.

Note 2: I love Edwards' game. I'm looking forward to seeing what his career holds and it's exciting for the NBA. But people need to just leave the Jordan comparisons for like 8 years into his career and see what his accomplishments are. The great thing is that there is VIDEO of stuff. If you look at the young Jordan highlights here - he's just clearly even more explosive, better balance, body control etc. He is obviously better from 3 at this point, but not seeing the comparisons - as yet. That can certainly change over time.