For the serato using Djs(soundcloud, tidal)

mr x

Superstar
Daps
This came out a couple months ago but just came across it. Thought I'd share. You may already know.

Serato Blog

The new Serato DJ Public beta is here and with it brings the ability to stream millions of tracks from TIDAL and SoundCloud in both Serato DJ Pro 2.1and Serato DJ Lite 1.1.

DJing with streamed tracks will look and feel like playing regular music files. Your liked playlists will automatically appear in your Serato DJ library as separate playlists for an easy, familiar workflow.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I actually finally logged into tidal with my serato. This feature is dope. I’m surprised the tracks load as quick as they do + you get all the information such as bpm, and all of your playlists and stuff automatically come up. Obviously it’s prefrerred to have your tracks locally but in the rare instances where you don’t have something this is super clutch

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I actually finally logged into tidal with my serato. This feature is dope. I’m surprised the tracks load as quick as they do + you get all the information such as bpm, and all of your playlists and stuff automatically come up. Obviously it’s prefrerred to have your tracks locally but in the rare instances where you don’t have something this is super clutch
Drop your mixtape breh