Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I just got the Carbonize Gray Premium AWD Extended Range
It’s amazing :wow:

tenor.gif

Premium AWD Standard range over here...do you use the Phone as a key or the fob? I've been a little hesitant to leave the fob at home lol

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
tenor.gif

Premium AWD Standard range over here...do you use the Phone as a key or the fob? I've been a little hesitant to leave the fob at home lol
it works, my car wakes up every time i walk by it because I always have my phone with me but i wouldn't dare use it for long trips though
it got deleted a few weeks ago when they updated SYNC, I was on my couch and I got an alert randomly around midnight that it had been deleted from Ford Pass:childplease:
I'm sure you so the bulletin they sent out with directions to add it back but you need the FOB to do it so if you on a trip you SOL if you don't remember the code
I use it when I take the car to the free chargers they have across the street from me

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
it works, my car wakes up every time i walk by it because I always have my phone with me but i wouldn't dare use it for long trips though
it got deleted a few weeks ago when they updated SYNC, I was on my couch and I got an alert randomly around midnight that it had been deleted from Ford Pass:childplease:
I'm sure you so the bulletin they sent out with directions to add it back but you need the FOB to do it so if you on a trip you SOL if you don't remember the code
I use it when I take the car to the free chargers they have across the street from me

That's wild. Yea I saw the bulletin - I also have a message saying I need to take it to the dealership for an software update pertaining to phone as a key. If I saw it before I drove off the lot I would have had them do it on the spot smh.

Good to hear it works though. I might try it today at work. The chargers are in the lower levels of the parking garage so I was unsure if the spotty signal would have an effect on it working