Former Law & Order SVU Star Blasts the Series After John Oliver's Scathing Episode Focused on the Franchise

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So things in real life don't operate like they do in an hour long scripted TV show? Well gotdamn give me an anvil and let me drop it on my biggest enemy :ohhh:
Yeah I don't get the point of any of this. Like Ice T is really out there solving crimes and LL Cool J with the NCIS gang is 2 blocks over getting the toxicology reports

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't get the point of any of this. Like Ice T is really out there solving crimes and LL Cool J with the NCIS gang is 2 blocks over getting the toxicology reports

I think the point was that for every one person like you or I that recognizes it as total fiction, there's something like two or three idiots that completely use these cop shows to form their real life views and beliefs of the police.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I think the point was that for every one person like you or I that recognizes it as total fiction, there's something like two or three idiots that completely use these cop shows to form their real life views and beliefs of the police.
I can see how that would be problematic somewhat, especially with inequalities and injustices towards minorities. But there's people walking earth that believe Trump won, that he, JFK Jr, and Michael Jackson are plotting an uprising to overthrow the country.

My point is you can't manage or control stupidity. People are going to believe what they want with or without this "exposal". Him asking that woman to step down is going overboard, like these people in question would gain common sense points if it happened

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If you talking about maritza haritkay idk if she is gay or not. But I met her a few times and she gave me lesbian softball player vibes (and i know alot of them use to hang out with them in college they are great wingmen :russ: )
This was like 10 years ago and she is attractive though and very tall with a great body for a yt woman. But now they all look :flabbynsick: status I just seen the season premiere event for SVU, original recipe and organized crime They all look like mike from better call saul status. They all 50 and ice-t looks younger than all them :russ:
She’s married to the Mayhem guy on the insurance commercials. He even played her boyfriend on SVU. He was also on OZ, his brother was the slow white guy

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
She’s married to the Mayhem guy on the insurance commercials. He even played her boyfriend on SVU. He was also on OZ, his brother was the slow white guy
Thank you for clearing that up. Dude plays a great ahole, but she has that vibe, maybe she is a tomboy that grew up with lots of brothers IDK.what i know is that The actress that plays a lesbian cop on stablers show got a dooooonk. :datazz:

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What did he expose and why people jumping on his strap? :dahell:

TV =/= real life is the expose? :camby:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How do you just make up shyt like this... like serious we have to start banning people who lie like this, does homie look like cassidy

694940094001_6072279965001_6072284352001-vs.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel they're trying to make up for this with The Bronx SVU storyline.