Frank Got 1 Mo Season To Make It Reich | Official 2022 Indianapolis Colts Season Thread

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Man shyt I hope y'all do something cause I'm tired of clowning my big lil bro when he comes back home....

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Haven't been paying much attention, I can't get excited over preseason or the offseason.
I have no idea what to expect this year but I know there will be fukkery, starting with Shaq's back. :flabbynsick:
Will be in attendance when they come down to Houston for Week 1.

Womb Raider

I have a particular set of skills
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
How is the Colts defense? I have them on my fantasy football team
ehh-its-alright.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I’m lost, since when people been calling him Shaq? :wtf:
It's what family has always called him....

He also sounded good last week when I spoke with him....hopefully y'all have a good season since y'all are my defacto #2 team while he is on the roster...

Lootpack

Quasimodo predicted all dis.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Defense was very middling last season. It should be better than it was, but we’re relying on a whole lot of ifs (again) to pan out. If Paye takes that next step, our pass rush will be more than competent with Yannick to complement. I want to see Odeyingbo succeed too but it’s essentially a rookie season for him.

Isaiah Rodgers has gotten better each year and feels like he’s due to breakout. Cross is a rookie who has the demeanor of a seasoned vet on and off the field already. Gilmore’s talents are more than proven, I’m just hoping he can stay healthy. Excited to see what this secondary looks like.

Lootpack

Quasimodo predicted all dis.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Looks like we’re rocking the classic blues on Sunday as the Texans gear up for a White Out.