CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Frank needs more damn music.

No, he is not seeing the Weeknd, he is a good artist though

Daps
:pacspit: yo thread nikka

weeknd got two shows out here in LA and them shyt sold out within the first 30 mins on sale

got my tickets tho :win:

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
The Weeknd is just a male version of Lana Del Rey, only with a more effeminate voice.

Frank >>>> that overrated fakkit

Saka

Pro
Daps
The Weeknd is just a male version of Lana Del Rey, only with a more effeminate voice.

Frank >>>> that overrated fakkit

First you hatin on kendrick lamar sayin he trash ... now the weeknd:wtf: ... BREH stick to wrestlin your music opinion is irrelevant .. you a waste of a pair of ears some deaf nikka coulda :eat: instead of your fakkit ass

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
First you hatin on kendrick lamar sayin he trash ... now the weeknd:wtf: ... BREH stick to wrestlin your music opinion is irrelevant .. you a waste of a pair of ears some deaf nikka coulda :eat: instead of your fakkit ass

Kendrick and The Weeknd are both fukking hacks with naive fans who don't know better.

Be mad about it.

Saka

Pro
Daps
frank ocean got nostalgia, ultra an off that i fukk heavy with a few tunes like swim good, novacane, nature feels meanwhile abel da gawd put out 3 mixtapes HOB:win: , THURSDAY:smoker: , EOS all immaculate. yall wildin breh :smugdraper:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I see Frank Ocean vs. The Weeknd is like this:

Frank Ocean could EASILY make a song like "Loft Music" or "The Party and the Afterparty." The Weeknd could NEVER make a song like "We All Try" or "American Wedding."

Saka

Pro
Daps
The way I see Frank Ocean vs. The Weeknd is like this:

Frank Ocean could EASILY make a song like "Loft Music" or "The Party and the Afterparty." The Weeknd could NEVER make a song like "We All Try" or "American Wedding."

Songwriting wise frank > weeknd but thats where it stops. musically artistically fukk w.e other category you gonna compare weeknd slaps frank .. american wedding is a cover of a rock song with the same melody but different lyrics but i fukks with we all try.