Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

93 til

Superstar
Daps
This nikka a fukkin fakkit :stopitslime:

Likely would've been a first ballot Hall of Famer if it wasn't for the antics.

Fr tho, outside of the :dame: from Haley that book is a must read. Not just for Cowboys fans, but sports fans period. fukkery starts on page one. How they managed to win 3 titles with that much fukkery going on is beyond me.

ESPN had the Bronx is Burning for the 70s Yankees
HBO now has the Showtime Lakers in the 80s
We need a show for the Cocaine Cowboys of the 90s :wow:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It’s always the same problem with these podcast. It always comes down to paperwork.

:mjlol:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Rewatching the TO episode and it's funny how they didn't understand what he was saying about the HOF. TO wasn't dissing being a HOFer, he was just explaining that he didn't grow up watching football so the HOF wasn't a goal of his.
Yet he whined and campaigned for their stamp of approval for years.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hate picking sides on shyt that got nothing to do with me, but I’ve just naturally not listened to IAA since this got going. The shyt they said about BM reminded me so much of the Joe, Rory, Mal shyt it’s crazy :dead:
It really does sound exactly the same. One person that puts money up to start. Adds in the others and they’re partners. Then it blows up. The owner has bigger grandiose plans. The others want to focus on blowing up the main podcast. Turns into well I own this and y’all work for me. Damn now I’m hearing Brandon even went the revenue sharing route instead of offering pure ownership lol. Makes sense considering Joe said Brandon called him asking for advice about how to handle things lol.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
It really does sound exactly the same. One person that puts money up to start. Adds in the others and they’re partners. Then it blows up. The owner has bigger grandiose plans. The others want to focus on blowing up the main podcast. Turns into well I own this and y’all work for me. Damn now I’m hearing Brandon even went the revenue sharing route instead of offering pure ownership lol. Makes sense considering Joe said Brandon called him asking for advice about how to handle things lol.
:ohhh: it does ring a bell now that you mention it

premier58

All Star
Daps
Then when he got it he trolled them by not showing up, and instead gave his speech at his old college.:wow:
Corny ass broad shyt. He just showed he was hurt. He is not the only HOFer whoever waited, but hes the only clown who pulled that weak ass stunt. All he did was disgrace himself, disrespect his fellow HOFers and ultimately proved them right.

premier58

All Star
Daps
No he called them out for their racism and hypocrisy.
The parameters are different for black folkes who aren’t c00ns.
Racism?? Youre trying too hard. There are many white playere and coaches who waited eons to get in or are still waiting. Has nothing to do with race. TOs the hypocrite. He whines for their approval while claiming not to need them for validation. Talking out both sides of his mouth. TO wasnt the first HOFer to wait undeservedly, but he is the first to turn it into a clown.show. c00n? Any black man who grew up in the Deep South and has the affinity for white and exotical.women like TO, is a textbook c00n. Agreeing with the interviewer when he said Favre would be a better option for McNabb, then playing clueless and innocent when shyt hit the fan? Textbook c00ning. Bringing up Ray Lewis's and Marvin Harrisons cases in order to be favored by the media. Textbook c00ning. "Look massa, im the good one." TO is a broad. He got jealous of Romo throwing to Witten. Lmao!! Mad at McNabb because he tried to keep morale up ny saying we have won before TO and we will win without him. I guess McNabb was supposed to say that the season was over.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Floyd is brilliant at not answering questions directly. :russ:

I know it wasn't just me :dead: I'm listening like this nikka is just floating on answering the fukkin question. :dead:

Me: "What you had for dinner Floyd?"

Floyd: "See...what went into the dinner is what yall not understanding. You gotta understand the whole supply chain and costs of the meal and how to "eat" off the whole process and be the boss behind the scenes! That way you eat forever" :ld:

Me: :dahell: