Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brandon Marshall = Joe Budden

:dead::deadrose:

Tried to pay them like employees instead of partners.

No one said he had to pay them or give them part of his IAA brand/company. But for the revenue that THAT show brought in, it should have been split equally.

And maybe he did offer that. We don't know. Just wish they could have ironed it out.

lol though at that whoe juelzin episode of not saying shyt that Brandon did. :dead:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I know it wasn't just me :dead: I'm listening like this nikka is just floating on answering the fukkin question. :dead:

Me: "What you had for dinner Floyd?"

Floyd: "See...what went into the dinner is what yall not understanding. You gotta understand the whole supply chain and costs of the meal and how to "eat" off the whole process and be the boss behind the scenes! That way you eat forever" :ld:

Me: :dahell:
Damn. Thats hard...
tumblr_ow0xlgKOaJ1w36rr3o1_500.gif

MAKE SOME DAMN NOISE FOR THAT
nore-congrats.gif

EHHHHHHH!!! :bryan: :bryan: :bryan:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I know it wasn't just me :dead: I'm listening like this nikka is just floating on answering the fukkin question. :dead:

Me: "What you had for dinner Floyd?"

Floyd: "See...what went into the dinner is what yall not understanding. You gotta understand the whole supply chain and costs of the meal and how to "eat" off the whole process and be the boss behind the scenes! That way you eat forever" :ld:

Me: :dahell:

:laff::laff:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Raheem wasn't gonna mess up his chickens

They were trying to bait him hard :russ:

he made sure he didn’t fukk up his next gig

Yea, Rah was like “y’all not about to mess up any opportunities for me.” Ain’t mad at it. Guess Flores can scratch him off the class action suit list
I see I’m not the only one to notice. He wasn’t having none of that shyt :camby:. Lmaaaao, talk about “pivoting” the conversation. Good interview though. Seems pretty setup to get another opportunity as HC. Love this show man.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, Rah was like “y’all not about to mess up any opportunities for me.” Ain’t mad at it. Guess Flores can scratch him off the class action suit list
I see I’m not the only one to notice. He wasn’t having none of that shyt :camby:. Lmaaaao, talk about “pivoting” the conversation. Good interview though. Seems pretty setup to get another opportunity as HC. Love this show man.

Thats the thing too. Fred, RC, and Channing are retired NFL players so its easily for them to ask certain questions or talk shyt about the NFL.

Raheem still currently works in the NFL, its hard to keep it 100% real:yeshrug: