Fred Taylor, Channing Crowder, Ryan Clark - The Pivot Podcast *5/14: TOM BRADY*

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He one of these type nikkas. Only time he seemed offended during the interview was when Kupp or Weddle got some slack. fukk this nikka.

Raheem-Morris-Wife-family.jpg
thats just disappointing :francis:

Brian Flores wife is white too :mjlol:
:wow: whats wrong with these dudes

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
your wife white breh? Or are you a breh?
I'm black. So what is the issue of dating someone who makes you happy? Nobody know how Morris is behind closed doors so why is exactly he is a c00n because his wife is white? People need to stop shamming other people just because they have opposition views and live differently from them.

Daps
I'm black. So what is the issue of dating someone who makes you happy? Nobody know how Morris is behind closed doors so why is exactly he is a c00n because his wife is white? People need to stop shamming other people just because they have opposition views and live differently from them.

you're black but you date white women? Correct?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I said that his comments during the interview were a prime definition of c00ning for self gain. nikkas like you excuse that bulshyt though.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I said that his comments during the interview were a prime definition of c00ning for self gain. nikkas like you excuse that bulshyt though.
He wasn't "c00ning" for self gain. He literally stated that his experiences were different from Flores and that is probably true for him. Stop trying to sham someone just because they are not going to follow YOUR objective!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He wasn't "c00ning" for self gain. He literally stated that his experiences were different from Flores and that is probably true for him. Stop trying to sham someone just because they are not going to follow YOUR objective!
That's not just what he said. He literally tap danced over the subject when asked. Like who the fukk doesn't know there is racism in the NFL? Again you must have a white wife because you going mighty hard defended this c00nery. You prolly got real offended when I said he was one of "them type nikkas" didn't you because it pertains to you as well.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
That's not just what he said. He literally tap danced over the subject when asked. Like who the fukk doesn't know there is racism in the NFL? Again you must have a white wife because you going mighty hard defended this c00nery. You prolly got real offended when I said he was one of "them type nikkas" didn't you because it pertains to you as well.
No. You not offended me on anything and I'm single. You just want him to say the same stuff that Flores stated to justify your beliefs and is mad that he didn't. That doesn't make him and c00n, sellout or whatever you want him to be. He is being honest with his assessment of how HE has been treated in the league. How are you going to tell him that he is wrong when HE is the one experiencing it? Just because YOU didn't like him answer doesn't make him wrong on his statement.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No. You not offended me on anything and I'm single. You just want him to say the same stuff that Flores stated to justify your beliefs and is mad that he didn't. That doesn't make him and c00n, sellout or whatever you want him to be. He is being honest with his assessment of how HE has been treated in the league. How are you going to tell him that he is wrong when HE is the one experiencing it? Just because YOU didn't like him answer doesn't make him wrong on his statement.
Because it was cap and it was c00ning to assure he gets another job. You got to be naive as fukk my dude.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Because it was cap and it was c00ning to assure he gets another job. You got to be naive as fukk my dude.
Do you know Raheem personally? Have you ever chatted with him, meet him in person or had a drink with him? How is he a "c00n" when you never gotten a chance to know him for yourself? You are just judging him off of one interview where he stated that his experiences in the league were different from Flores. How are you going to tell him that his situation is cap when he is the one that is going through them? You are the one being naïve as fukk!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Do you know Raheem personally? Have you ever chatted with him, meet him in person or had a drink with him? How is he a "c00n" when you never gotten a chance to know him for yourself? You are just judging him off of one interview where he stated that his experiences in the league were different from Flores. How are you going to tell him that his situation is cap when he is the one that is going through them? You are the one being naïve as fukk!
Any black person who says racism doesn't exist because they never experienced it is a fukking c00n.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Any black person who says racism doesn't exist because they never experienced it is a fukking c00n.

can't disagree.

just finished the episode. Raheem kept it real PC no doubt. But he did acknowledge the issue. I respect him not shyttin on the other coaches who got jobs "quickly" and with less experience because he's right in the fact that it's not their fault. It is the fault of the people hiring which is the damn problem.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't disagree.

just finished the episode. Raheem kept it real PC no doubt. But he did acknowledge the issue. I respect him not shyttin on the other coaches who got jobs "quickly" and with less experience because he's right in the fact that it's not their fault. It is the fault of the people hiring which is the damn problem.

Right can't blame coaches for taking a head coaching job.

99.9% coaches want to become head coaches

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This statement is true. At the same time, Ryan is boys with Raheem and you can imagine his perspective isn’t all that different but he clearly can’t call the people he wants to hire him racist. You know how that works. I’m not going to be mad at him because none of us are walking into a job interview saying you guys been racist so do better and hire me.