French Montana, Lil Wayne, Drake & Rick Ross' "Pop That" single goes 2x Platinum

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
french-montana-lil-wayne-drake-rick-ross-pop-that-certified-double-platinum.jpg

According to the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America), French Montana‘s “Pop That” single featuring Lil Wayne, Drake and Rick Ross was officially certified double Platinum earlier this month on May 8th.

This means that the Lee On The Beats-produced collaboration, which appeared Montana‘s Excuse My French album, has sold and been streamed over 2,000,000 times since it was first released back in the summer of 2012.

Congratulations to everyone involved with “Pop That” on this amazing achievement. You can read the lyrics here and check out the Parris-directed music video below if you want to re-watch it!

French Montana, Lil Wayne, Drake & Rick Ross' "Pop That" Collaboration Is Certified Double Platinum

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Song of the summer in 2012

bytches still go crazy over this song if you play it now

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
2x plat from 2012 is probably a 6x platinum in a streaming era. The way Drake got off on this was :picard:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The song is in back dat ass up, down for my nikkas territory

it’s going to be a staple in parting forever
fuuuuuuk outta nikka

this shyt never gets played on the radio on any throwback mix or program.

on the real, I don't remember this joint getting played too much on the radio in 2012. I remember only hearing this on my itunes, youtube and some clubs. never on the radio.

back that ass up is a hip hop staple

stop saying dumb shyt

PedoPapi killed this joint though

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
fuuuuuuk outta nikka

this shyt never gets played on the radio on any throwback mix or program.

on the real, I don't remember this joint getting played too much on the radio in 2012. I remember only hearing this on my itunes, youtube and some clubs. never on the radio.

back that ass up is a hip hop staple

stop saying dumb shyt

PedoPapi killed this joint though
Radio :laff: